Monday, 6 December 2010

A Perfect Christmas.....

was my journal prompt for the 4th december, as I'm not perfect! ......I'm a little out of sync! with the journaling!
Also this week Kirstie & Phil's Perfect Christmas debuts on TV ... loved the children's party, especially the icecream snowballs and cakes! ... can't wait to see what the next few nights have to offer.
So getting back to my perfect Christmas... mmm this prompt sent me off into a little daydream.... which does include George Clooney lounging on my sofa!
My perfect Christmas would include a few of my favourite things!:
  1. Skating at the Wollman Rink Central Park ~ New York
  2. A Pottery Barn Christmas Tree & Porch...
  3. Snow!
  4. My Nans Christmas Dinner
  5. A little Blue Box ala Tiffany.
  6. Lashings of Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
  7. Christmas Carols by candlelight at the Rockefeller
  8. George Clooney, Sofa, Fireplace...Christmas.... don't need to say anymore
aaah the dream was good whilst it lasted!
what's your perfect christmas?

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Hasn't Kirstie and Phil been great, not a Boots 2 for 1 gift set or Iceland spring roll in sight!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Sounds like a lovely dream I'm in :)
THis year would have been perfect if the baby had been here but she looks like she is stating put for now so just a quiet one at home I suppose :)

Monday, 6 December 2010

A Perfect Christmas.....

was my journal prompt for the 4th december, as I'm not perfect! ......I'm a little out of sync! with the journaling!
Also this week Kirstie & Phil's Perfect Christmas debuts on TV ... loved the children's party, especially the icecream snowballs and cakes! ... can't wait to see what the next few nights have to offer.
So getting back to my perfect Christmas... mmm this prompt sent me off into a little daydream.... which does include George Clooney lounging on my sofa!
My perfect Christmas would include a few of my favourite things!:
  1. Skating at the Wollman Rink Central Park ~ New York
  2. A Pottery Barn Christmas Tree & Porch...
  3. Snow!
  4. My Nans Christmas Dinner
  5. A little Blue Box ala Tiffany.
  6. Lashings of Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
  7. Christmas Carols by candlelight at the Rockefeller
  8. George Clooney, Sofa, Fireplace...Christmas.... don't need to say anymore
aaah the dream was good whilst it lasted!
what's your perfect christmas?

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Hasn't Kirstie and Phil been great, not a Boots 2 for 1 gift set or Iceland spring roll in sight!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

Sounds like a lovely dream I'm in :)
THis year would have been perfect if the baby had been here but she looks like she is stating put for now so just a quiet one at home I suppose :)