fun, flicks, friends and not forgetting of course the football!
I've had a busy week, which has consisted of this:
- Flicks ~ a trip to the cinema to see Letter's to Juliet. Lovely film, (except last 5 minutes, tooo cheesy for me) lovely night out with the ladies,now want to visit Verona!
- Theatre ~ thursday saw a visit to the Palace Theatre to see Priscilla - Queen of the Desert (see separate post below)
- Feast ~ A night out with a special friend who has just reached the grand age of 70, celebrated in style with an Indian banquet!
- Five birthday wishes to my godson Harry, who also reached a special age of 5 this week.
- Football ~ very hard to miss when the country grinds to a halt for a game of football!