Sunday, 16 January 2011

Books to Eat in 2011

As you all know I am a huge book fan, and if I don't have at least one book being devoured I feel very hungry!... I can not survive the daily commute without a book... so I thought I would share some of my favourites from 2010 and what i'm looking forward to in 2011.
My favs are a little like a tin of teatime biscuits... you may not like them all, but there will be a choc digestive amongst them for you all!
2010:~
2011 Book store:~ all books previewed in detail in the 2011 book store.. I will share my views on each during the year, as they are "eaten"!

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I've read a few on your list and off to check out the 2011 reads now to see what I need to add to my library's reserve list!

Victoria xxx

LissyLou said...

some great books there - thank you.

I have read all i want for christmas which i loved. And i have 12 days of christmas still to read x

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for sharing your reads. I may just have to invest in some of your books as I have enjoyed your recommendations. You've got me hooked tho' on Adele Parks. Can't get enough of her, and can't wait for her new one to come out.

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Books to Eat in 2011

As you all know I am a huge book fan, and if I don't have at least one book being devoured I feel very hungry!... I can not survive the daily commute without a book... so I thought I would share some of my favourites from 2010 and what i'm looking forward to in 2011.
My favs are a little like a tin of teatime biscuits... you may not like them all, but there will be a choc digestive amongst them for you all!
2010:~
2011 Book store:~ all books previewed in detail in the 2011 book store.. I will share my views on each during the year, as they are "eaten"!

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I've read a few on your list and off to check out the 2011 reads now to see what I need to add to my library's reserve list!

Victoria xxx

LissyLou said...

some great books there - thank you.

I have read all i want for christmas which i loved. And i have 12 days of christmas still to read x

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for sharing your reads. I may just have to invest in some of your books as I have enjoyed your recommendations. You've got me hooked tho' on Adele Parks. Can't get enough of her, and can't wait for her new one to come out.