My favs are a little like a tin of teatime biscuits... you may not like them all, but there will be a choc digestive amongst them for you all!
- All I Want for Christmas ~ Amy Silver - every street should have a cafe/deli like the honeypot.. a perfect christmas book.
- Alphabet Weekends ~ Elizabeth Noble - this is great, ingenious idea to date by the alphabet!
- A Summer Fling ~ Milly Johnson - love, laughter and a testimony to great friendships at work..
- Wicked Games ~ Sasha Wagstaff - a romp from start to finish!...
- From Notting hill with Love actually ~ Ali Mcnamara - this could be my fav of the year, if you are a Richard Curtis fan this is a must... a daydreamers delight.
- Must be Love ~ Cathy Woodman - following on from trust me i'm a vet... the james herriot series of the decade.
- Love Letters ~ Katie Fforde - can't ever resist a KF book, she never dissappoints.. this has got me chomping to go to a book festival...
- A Single to Rome - Sarah Duncan - a must for my trip to Rome this year... fell in love with both the book & the city.
- Bad Girls ~ Rebecca Chance - I hope all rehabs are this exciting...
- 12 days of Christmas ~ Trisha Ashley - its surprising what christmas can bring.. another hit from TA.
- Take a Chance on me ~ Jill Mansell - one of my all time fav authors .. bad boys, & putting the past behind you.. always going to be a winner with me!