Tuesday, 18 January 2011

It's Stylish to be Crafty!

how excited was I when I saw the cover of this evenings Stylist. I love Stylist, it's my favourite evening commute home on a Tuesday when I pick up my free copy at Bond St station... how lovely is this cover.
It has a great feature inside on Crafting your own business... available to view via website.
Also featured is this fabulous little place just off of Marylebone Lane... love the idea of a Sewing cafe!.. will be seeking it out when work calms down in a couple of weeks!
Staying with the crafting theme, I thought i would share a couple of cakes that I made before Christmas for family & friends....
Christening Cake & Cookies.... Afternoon Teacakes (loving the teacup cupcake cases!) and 40th Birthday polka dot cake!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

klmpink said...

Ooh crafting & stylist my favourite combo can't wait to pick that up tomorrow!!

Thanks for the Hester Browne tip I will have to checkmout the other books!

Florence and Mary said...

Now how did I miss yesterdays Stylist?!

Victoria xx

Amanda said...

We have these free at the gym, not sure which paper they are with but worth getting.

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

It's Stylish to be Crafty!

how excited was I when I saw the cover of this evenings Stylist. I love Stylist, it's my favourite evening commute home on a Tuesday when I pick up my free copy at Bond St station... how lovely is this cover.
It has a great feature inside on Crafting your own business... available to view via website.
Also featured is this fabulous little place just off of Marylebone Lane... love the idea of a Sewing cafe!.. will be seeking it out when work calms down in a couple of weeks!
Staying with the crafting theme, I thought i would share a couple of cakes that I made before Christmas for family & friends....
Christening Cake & Cookies.... Afternoon Teacakes (loving the teacup cupcake cases!) and 40th Birthday polka dot cake!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

klmpink said...

Ooh crafting & stylist my favourite combo can't wait to pick that up tomorrow!!

Thanks for the Hester Browne tip I will have to checkmout the other books!

Florence and Mary said...

Now how did I miss yesterdays Stylist?!

Victoria xx

Amanda said...

We have these free at the gym, not sure which paper they are with but worth getting.