Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Reliving my youth!....

January is passing by with a blur, which is not unusual for me with the workload... but I did take a moment out of my busy schedule, to prioritise booking these!..... yes... much excited that Duran Duran announced their tour dates this week, and even more thrilled to know that Mark Ronson will be joining them on tour...  fortunately I bagged pre-sale tickets today, 2 days ahead of general release. O2 here I come!
As a devout Duranie in her early teens (as previously blogged in detail!) i couldn't miss the opportunity to see the 'boys' back on stage!.. really looking forward to it as I'm loving the new album... spent most of the day reliving my feeling 14 all over again!... happy days!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like you'll have a great time!

Victoria xx

Green thumb said...

Lucky girl! I was only 5 years old and already dreamt of getting married with Simon..or Nick...or John! :D
Have fun!!!
xxx

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Reliving my youth!....

January is passing by with a blur, which is not unusual for me with the workload... but I did take a moment out of my busy schedule, to prioritise booking these!..... yes... much excited that Duran Duran announced their tour dates this week, and even more thrilled to know that Mark Ronson will be joining them on tour...  fortunately I bagged pre-sale tickets today, 2 days ahead of general release. O2 here I come!
As a devout Duranie in her early teens (as previously blogged in detail!) i couldn't miss the opportunity to see the 'boys' back on stage!.. really looking forward to it as I'm loving the new album... spent most of the day reliving my feeling 14 all over again!... happy days!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like you'll have a great time!

Victoria xx

Green thumb said...

Lucky girl! I was only 5 years old and already dreamt of getting married with Simon..or Nick...or John! :D
Have fun!!!
xxx