Monday, 3 January 2011

PJ day.......

My cold has come back with a vengeance over the weekend, so i've spent yesterday & today in my PJ's, looking not dissimilar to this!
I have caught up on Upstairs Downstairs which I loved, although not as much as Downton!., which has also been repeated!
I have also been trying to trace these. My luggage arrived in the UK on the 30th, it appears that it takes longer to deliver something from Heathrow to Essex than what it takes to fly from NY to London in a snowstorm!
I was notified that it would be delivered at 4pm yesterday afternoon... I am still waiting!........someone somewhere has my thermals, bridget jones pants and Uggs!
Today I also found that Baileys makes a fantastic substitute in coffee when the milk is running low!..
To get me through the January slump over the next week I will be reviewing my fav, books, tv & films of 2010 and posting what i'm looking forward to in 2011
I have blogged my Christmas adventures in NY...
Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Boxing day, Christmas monday...
..... i'm back off under the duvet now... dilemma of the evening... Silent Witness or Above Suspicion? decisions decisions... then work tomorrow :-(

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon and is'nt it awful, back to reality, yuck. Loved the Christmas posts, I've never been away over Christmas but it looks wonderful.

Caroline said...

Have really enjoyed reading your Christmas in NY posts, Teresa - you are very brave going away at Xmas by yourself - hats off to you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hope your cold is better soon x

Caroline said...

Have really enjoyed reading your Christmas in NY posts, Teresa - you are very brave going away by yourself at Christmas - hats off to you! Sounds like you had a fabulous time. HOpe your cold is better soon xx

Florence and Mary said...

Hope you're feeling better and your return to work wasn't too bad!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

So sorry to hear that you are unwell again. Looks like you had an amazing time tho' in New York, love the piccies you took. Hope you are feeling better soon x

Monday, 3 January 2011

PJ day.......

My cold has come back with a vengeance over the weekend, so i've spent yesterday & today in my PJ's, looking not dissimilar to this!
I have caught up on Upstairs Downstairs which I loved, although not as much as Downton!., which has also been repeated!
I have also been trying to trace these. My luggage arrived in the UK on the 30th, it appears that it takes longer to deliver something from Heathrow to Essex than what it takes to fly from NY to London in a snowstorm!
I was notified that it would be delivered at 4pm yesterday afternoon... I am still waiting!........someone somewhere has my thermals, bridget jones pants and Uggs!
Today I also found that Baileys makes a fantastic substitute in coffee when the milk is running low!..
To get me through the January slump over the next week I will be reviewing my fav, books, tv & films of 2010 and posting what i'm looking forward to in 2011
I have blogged my Christmas adventures in NY...
Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Boxing day, Christmas monday...
..... i'm back off under the duvet now... dilemma of the evening... Silent Witness or Above Suspicion? decisions decisions... then work tomorrow :-(

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon and is'nt it awful, back to reality, yuck. Loved the Christmas posts, I've never been away over Christmas but it looks wonderful.

Caroline said...

Have really enjoyed reading your Christmas in NY posts, Teresa - you are very brave going away at Xmas by yourself - hats off to you! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hope your cold is better soon x

Caroline said...

Have really enjoyed reading your Christmas in NY posts, Teresa - you are very brave going away by yourself at Christmas - hats off to you! Sounds like you had a fabulous time. HOpe your cold is better soon xx

Florence and Mary said...

Hope you're feeling better and your return to work wasn't too bad!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

So sorry to hear that you are unwell again. Looks like you had an amazing time tho' in New York, love the piccies you took. Hope you are feeling better soon x