Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Bagged a Bargain!!

I love a bag,( it may have previously been noted how much I love a bag).. So working in the big yellow store can be a little tempting!.. My wish list grows on each visit to the handbag hall, however I am realistic and only purchase in sale time. This year I have managed to bag a few bargains....most of them from under the Mulberry bush!

Recent sale purchases are a new journal & pencil case in lovely black patent and a mulberry mulberry clutch! Retail price for all 3 ~ £576.... T purchased for £126...a saving of £450! Also bagged this d&g clutch ... Was £395... I picked it up for £60.... now I know that may still feel a little overpriced to some, but I'm thrilled with my bargains!... and spent my Christmas money wisely!




 
 
 
 
Did you bag any bargains in the sale?

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Oooh, lovely. Am a little jealous, it must be admitted. Fabulous bargains, T! x

Green thumb said...

The D&G clutch is a fab bargain..can't believe it was yours for only 60 pounds...
xxx

Florence and Mary said...

Oooh you lucky thing! I get my bonus next month and I'm starting to eye up my next handbag purchase!

Victoria xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Oh I love a bag and one from under the mulberry bush is soo on my wish list too.I'm up in town on Tuesday so I may have to pop to the big yellow store and have a look.
Great choices of bags.
Luv Sophie xxx

Archies Mum said...

Gorgeous buys, and what amazing savings, you definitely have an eye for the bargains.

Clair said...

WOOOWWEEEEEE! They are true bargains - I'm soooo jealous! xxx

klmpink said...

Ooh sweet bags lady!!

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Bagged a Bargain!!

I love a bag,( it may have previously been noted how much I love a bag).. So working in the big yellow store can be a little tempting!.. My wish list grows on each visit to the handbag hall, however I am realistic and only purchase in sale time. This year I have managed to bag a few bargains....most of them from under the Mulberry bush!

Recent sale purchases are a new journal & pencil case in lovely black patent and a mulberry mulberry clutch! Retail price for all 3 ~ £576.... T purchased for £126...a saving of £450! Also bagged this d&g clutch ... Was £395... I picked it up for £60.... now I know that may still feel a little overpriced to some, but I'm thrilled with my bargains!... and spent my Christmas money wisely!




 
 
 
 
Did you bag any bargains in the sale?

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Oooh, lovely. Am a little jealous, it must be admitted. Fabulous bargains, T! x

Green thumb said...

The D&G clutch is a fab bargain..can't believe it was yours for only 60 pounds...
xxx

Florence and Mary said...

Oooh you lucky thing! I get my bonus next month and I'm starting to eye up my next handbag purchase!

Victoria xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Oh I love a bag and one from under the mulberry bush is soo on my wish list too.I'm up in town on Tuesday so I may have to pop to the big yellow store and have a look.
Great choices of bags.
Luv Sophie xxx

Archies Mum said...

Gorgeous buys, and what amazing savings, you definitely have an eye for the bargains.

Clair said...

WOOOWWEEEEEE! They are true bargains - I'm soooo jealous! xxx

klmpink said...

Ooh sweet bags lady!!