Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines.....

to you all... hope it's been filled with love & laughter... mine has....
I've had a girly afternoon at friends with valentines chick flicks and cupcakes!....(had to keep the morning free to mange the sack of post delivered by postie this morning!!) morning was spent doing a little baking. Vanilla & Red velvet swirl cupcakes.

... so chick flicks of choice today was Valentines Day (wall to wall eye candy!) and I hate Valentines Day which just makes me want to move to Brooklyn. This evening I will be curled up under the throw reading one of my February Books to Eat... which are:
can you see the reoccurring theme!
have a lovely day. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Victoria xxx

Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines.....

to you all... hope it's been filled with love & laughter... mine has....
I've had a girly afternoon at friends with valentines chick flicks and cupcakes!....(had to keep the morning free to mange the sack of post delivered by postie this morning!!) morning was spent doing a little baking. Vanilla & Red velvet swirl cupcakes.

... so chick flicks of choice today was Valentines Day (wall to wall eye candy!) and I hate Valentines Day which just makes me want to move to Brooklyn. This evening I will be curled up under the throw reading one of my February Books to Eat... which are:
can you see the reoccurring theme!
have a lovely day. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Victoria xxx