Sunday, 20 February 2011

This week is all about the Ladies...

Little ladies, Small Ladies and Old ladies!.... celebrating births and birthdays has been my life this week.
Sunday saw me popping over to Kelly's to meet the delightful Sophie, who was just gorgeous. I also got to meet Kelly's mum & aunt Jill who were lovely and all made me feel very welcome. It was lovely to have coffee, cupcakes and a girly chat along with a cuddle from the elegantly dressed Sophie! Kelly is a bit of a shoe girl so during the big yellow stores sale I bagged a few bargains for Sophie... Dior Shoes!!(you can never start too early!) building blocks & teddy.... I hope she likes as much as mummy!
Thursday saw my little Libs turn 8...the little lady is growing up quickly so a birthday tea with family was on the menu .. she had earlier had her school friends over after school... cupcakes baked, along with princess themed presents (Tangled proving to be a big hit!)
Saturday saw me heading to Bas Vegas as its affectionately known!! (Basildon to everyone else) to celebrate a very dear friends 60th Birthday. I met Lynda when i started my first job at 16 and she took me under her wing... she has lived in Spain for the last 10 years so we don't see too much of each other, but I still regard her as one of my special friends.It was lovely to see her & her family.. a lovely evening.
Also shared this week, lunch & lakeside with my oldest friend to celebrate her birthday....

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Sophie is going to have very high expectations now!!!!

Victoria xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Gosh those shoes are soo cute.
I popped to the big yellow on tuesday, whilst in London for work and found myself shopping in CK!!!
I had to stop there as otherwise it could have been dangerious for my credit card!!!
Those cup cakes look divine.
Have a great week.
Luv Sophie xxx

Kelly said...

Sophie loves her blocks! (although i am very carefull to make sure she doesn't dribble on them!! We had some profesional pictures done a couple of weeks ago and had photos taken of her boots!!!

Sunday, 20 February 2011

This week is all about the Ladies...

Little ladies, Small Ladies and Old ladies!.... celebrating births and birthdays has been my life this week.
Sunday saw me popping over to Kelly's to meet the delightful Sophie, who was just gorgeous. I also got to meet Kelly's mum & aunt Jill who were lovely and all made me feel very welcome. It was lovely to have coffee, cupcakes and a girly chat along with a cuddle from the elegantly dressed Sophie! Kelly is a bit of a shoe girl so during the big yellow stores sale I bagged a few bargains for Sophie... Dior Shoes!!(you can never start too early!) building blocks & teddy.... I hope she likes as much as mummy!
Thursday saw my little Libs turn 8...the little lady is growing up quickly so a birthday tea with family was on the menu .. she had earlier had her school friends over after school... cupcakes baked, along with princess themed presents (Tangled proving to be a big hit!)
Saturday saw me heading to Bas Vegas as its affectionately known!! (Basildon to everyone else) to celebrate a very dear friends 60th Birthday. I met Lynda when i started my first job at 16 and she took me under her wing... she has lived in Spain for the last 10 years so we don't see too much of each other, but I still regard her as one of my special friends.It was lovely to see her & her family.. a lovely evening.
Also shared this week, lunch & lakeside with my oldest friend to celebrate her birthday....

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Sophie is going to have very high expectations now!!!!

Victoria xx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Gosh those shoes are soo cute.
I popped to the big yellow on tuesday, whilst in London for work and found myself shopping in CK!!!
I had to stop there as otherwise it could have been dangerious for my credit card!!!
Those cup cakes look divine.
Have a great week.
Luv Sophie xxx

Kelly said...

Sophie loves her blocks! (although i am very carefull to make sure she doesn't dribble on them!! We had some profesional pictures done a couple of weeks ago and had photos taken of her boots!!!