Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Cake Days....

every day can be a cake day now!.... this fantastic book fell onto my desk Friday... the fabulous Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days book...

The book is a delight from start to finish, recipes to die for and photographs just to dribble over!.
My cakes to make list has doubled in length with this book. It doesn't just stick with cupcakes it has some scrumptious cheesecakes, brownies, whoopie pies and tarts...spread out over a calendar year, a cakemakers dream.
There are so many cupcakery's popping up over London, Hummingbird is still one of my favs.... great cakes, great books and great stationery!... I'm in cake day heaven!
I just need some time away from my desk to start baking.......

No comments:

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Cake Days....

every day can be a cake day now!.... this fantastic book fell onto my desk Friday... the fabulous Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days book...

The book is a delight from start to finish, recipes to die for and photographs just to dribble over!.
My cakes to make list has doubled in length with this book. It doesn't just stick with cupcakes it has some scrumptious cheesecakes, brownies, whoopie pies and tarts...spread out over a calendar year, a cakemakers dream.
There are so many cupcakery's popping up over London, Hummingbird is still one of my favs.... great cakes, great books and great stationery!... I'm in cake day heaven!
I just need some time away from my desk to start baking.......

No comments: