Thursday, 3 March 2011

March Magazines....

This week the April monthly subscriptions fell through the letterbox.... here's my 2 foodies ones... Delicious and Sainsbury's... both for me offer so much more than a food mag... Delicious does exactly what it say's on the cover.. and this months marshmallows look scrumptious!.... and Sainsbury's this month has a cake & Cookie supplement which is just fab!!!... Both mags will be devoured this week, Delicious was started whilst watching the master himself Raymond Blanc making cakes & pastries on Tuesday evening..Mmmmm
Also in Sainsbury;s at the weekend I picked up their Baking Book, which is filled with some very yummy recipes, which I am looking forward to trying!
Just waiting for postie to deliver Country Living and my monthly mags will be complete!
I have a few foodie things coming up in the next few weeks... so pop back and I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You are a woman after my own heart. I love going through food magazines, I can spend ages going through Good Food, then I'll leave it for a few days and then start again. Enjoy your weekend with all your mags.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

March Magazines....

This week the April monthly subscriptions fell through the letterbox.... here's my 2 foodies ones... Delicious and Sainsbury's... both for me offer so much more than a food mag... Delicious does exactly what it say's on the cover.. and this months marshmallows look scrumptious!.... and Sainsbury's this month has a cake & Cookie supplement which is just fab!!!... Both mags will be devoured this week, Delicious was started whilst watching the master himself Raymond Blanc making cakes & pastries on Tuesday evening..Mmmmm
Also in Sainsbury;s at the weekend I picked up their Baking Book, which is filled with some very yummy recipes, which I am looking forward to trying!
Just waiting for postie to deliver Country Living and my monthly mags will be complete!
I have a few foodie things coming up in the next few weeks... so pop back and I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You are a woman after my own heart. I love going through food magazines, I can spend ages going through Good Food, then I'll leave it for a few days and then start again. Enjoy your weekend with all your mags.