Thursday, 21 April 2011

Something Borrowed...

by Emily Giffin is one of my all time favourite books, I have read it several times and it never gets stale for me. Darcy & Rachel who have been friends since childhood,  two very different girls, Rachel studious and shy, Darcy outgoing & living life in the limelight.... Dex enters life as Rachels friend from NYU and Darcys as her fiance!....  a test of friendship when affairs are had and it all gets a little complicated!... Set between the skyline of New York and the beach of Long Island, it has a heroine you will root for throughout and a book I cannot put down... this book is one of my comfort blankets. I love it, so how excited was I to see this trailered on the Tv this week.....

booking tickets now!...

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I haven't read the book but I have seen the film trailer and it's on my must see!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

I'll be watching too!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter xxx

Laura said...

Ooh! That's really exciting. I wonder whether this means that they'll also do a film of the follow-up book "Something Blue"?!

Archies Mum said...

The trailer looks really good. May have to be another book to add on my list of must reads.

B............... said...

That is definately on my 'must see'
list and I will look out for the book.
I see you're reading 'meet me at the cupcake cafe', Me too. What do you think of It, I'm loving it!
Lovely to meet you!

B xxx

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Something Borrowed...

by Emily Giffin is one of my all time favourite books, I have read it several times and it never gets stale for me. Darcy & Rachel who have been friends since childhood,  two very different girls, Rachel studious and shy, Darcy outgoing & living life in the limelight.... Dex enters life as Rachels friend from NYU and Darcys as her fiance!....  a test of friendship when affairs are had and it all gets a little complicated!... Set between the skyline of New York and the beach of Long Island, it has a heroine you will root for throughout and a book I cannot put down... this book is one of my comfort blankets. I love it, so how excited was I to see this trailered on the Tv this week.....

booking tickets now!...

5 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I haven't read the book but I have seen the film trailer and it's on my must see!

Victoria xx

Kelly said...

I'll be watching too!!!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter xxx

Laura said...

Ooh! That's really exciting. I wonder whether this means that they'll also do a film of the follow-up book "Something Blue"?!

Archies Mum said...

The trailer looks really good. May have to be another book to add on my list of must reads.

B............... said...

That is definately on my 'must see'
list and I will look out for the book.
I see you're reading 'meet me at the cupcake cafe', Me too. What do you think of It, I'm loving it!
Lovely to meet you!

B xxx