Monday, 2 May 2011

McQueen at the Met...

McQueen is all over the press at the moment on the back of that Dress!
So how excited was i to see that the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art in New York McQueen exhibition opens this week until the end of July..... with over 200 exhibits its sure to be a feast for the senses!
So as I'm off in a couple of weeks ..... Oooops have I not mentioned that!... I am off to New York at end of May. I am excited as its the first time I've been in the spring.... so busy planning... ideas please?
Ticket is booked...more information here

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so pleased I got my bit of McQueen before Christmas!

Victoria xx

Monday, 2 May 2011

McQueen at the Met...

McQueen is all over the press at the moment on the back of that Dress!
So how excited was i to see that the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art in New York McQueen exhibition opens this week until the end of July..... with over 200 exhibits its sure to be a feast for the senses!
So as I'm off in a couple of weeks ..... Oooops have I not mentioned that!... I am off to New York at end of May. I am excited as its the first time I've been in the spring.... so busy planning... ideas please?
Ticket is booked...more information here

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so pleased I got my bit of McQueen before Christmas!

Victoria xx