Sunday, 19 June 2011

A Manic Monday....

Apologies for being absent for a week, have been a little distracted with this!...

Monday saw a 6.30am start as Doors opened for Sale at 8am....
not the mad rush similar to Boxing day, but still busy, with the handbag & shoe halls being the first rush for bargains....
I did bag a few myself, including a much coveted Mulberry bag.
I will share with you over the next few months some of my other bargains as some are for birthdays and I got lots of things for Christmas presents!

After a very busy day, I headed over to Hammersmith to meet up with my friend Lucy for an evening with Matthew Morrison (aka Mr Schuester from Glee)
He is due to support the Backstreet Boys & New Kids on the Block in their American tour soon, but this was his first Gig on his own.
What an entertaining evening, the guy can certainly sing & dance.... he's now been added to my guilty pleasures list!

The evening had an impromptu proposal from one of Matthews friends to his girlfriend, a duet with JC Chesnez from Nsync and a floorfilling "Don't stop Believing" from JC.
Here are a few clips: Enjoy
Elton John's Mona Lisa/Rocket Man
A tribute to Patrick Swayze ~ She's like the Wind
The Infamous Glee Golddigger!
The evening ended with Somewhere over the Rainbow
Evening started with Sway:


Fab time had by both, .... long time since we had a girls night out....next one is Take That!!
.(highlighted clips take you to You Tube clips)

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I was ummign and ahhing buying myself a Mulberry bag in the sales!

Victoria xxx

Sunday, 19 June 2011

A Manic Monday....

Apologies for being absent for a week, have been a little distracted with this!...

Monday saw a 6.30am start as Doors opened for Sale at 8am....
not the mad rush similar to Boxing day, but still busy, with the handbag & shoe halls being the first rush for bargains....
I did bag a few myself, including a much coveted Mulberry bag.
I will share with you over the next few months some of my other bargains as some are for birthdays and I got lots of things for Christmas presents!

After a very busy day, I headed over to Hammersmith to meet up with my friend Lucy for an evening with Matthew Morrison (aka Mr Schuester from Glee)
He is due to support the Backstreet Boys & New Kids on the Block in their American tour soon, but this was his first Gig on his own.
What an entertaining evening, the guy can certainly sing & dance.... he's now been added to my guilty pleasures list!

The evening had an impromptu proposal from one of Matthews friends to his girlfriend, a duet with JC Chesnez from Nsync and a floorfilling "Don't stop Believing" from JC.
Here are a few clips: Enjoy
Elton John's Mona Lisa/Rocket Man
A tribute to Patrick Swayze ~ She's like the Wind
The Infamous Glee Golddigger!
The evening ended with Somewhere over the Rainbow
Evening started with Sway:


Fab time had by both, .... long time since we had a girls night out....next one is Take That!!
.(highlighted clips take you to You Tube clips)

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I was ummign and ahhing buying myself a Mulberry bag in the sales!

Victoria xxx