Wednesday, 29 June 2011

A Sprinkle of Cupcakes...

Sprinkles the infamous west coast cupcakery opened its doors in New York in May to my delight, and as i was in New York shortly after it would have been rude of me not to pop in and sample a sprinkles cupcake!
Situated on Lexington Ave just up from Bloomingdales the Sprinkles site is Contemporary and Colourful.... sticking with its signature branding the store is uber stylish.
The team was amazingly friendly and let me browse before placing my order...There was a real variety of flavours to choose from and was very tempted with many but I opted for the Special flavour ~ Salted Caramel accompanied with a Sprinkles Latte.

The cupcake was scrummy, the salted caramel frosting was delicious, the perfect accompaniment to the caramel cupcake, which was light & moist. A real treat. Salted caramel is definitely becoming one of my fav flavours.
Loved the Sprinkles Table & stools, which were very cute, and the very vibrant wall decor. Couldn't leave without purchasing a few bits & pieces,cupcake kits & ribbons! If I had, had a dog I would have bought a Doggy cupcake too!... how cute were they.

Loved my experience at Sprinkles, very friendly team, great service and a fabulous cupcake!

No comments:

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

A Sprinkle of Cupcakes...

Sprinkles the infamous west coast cupcakery opened its doors in New York in May to my delight, and as i was in New York shortly after it would have been rude of me not to pop in and sample a sprinkles cupcake!
Situated on Lexington Ave just up from Bloomingdales the Sprinkles site is Contemporary and Colourful.... sticking with its signature branding the store is uber stylish.
The team was amazingly friendly and let me browse before placing my order...There was a real variety of flavours to choose from and was very tempted with many but I opted for the Special flavour ~ Salted Caramel accompanied with a Sprinkles Latte.

The cupcake was scrummy, the salted caramel frosting was delicious, the perfect accompaniment to the caramel cupcake, which was light & moist. A real treat. Salted caramel is definitely becoming one of my fav flavours.
Loved the Sprinkles Table & stools, which were very cute, and the very vibrant wall decor. Couldn't leave without purchasing a few bits & pieces,cupcake kits & ribbons! If I had, had a dog I would have bought a Doggy cupcake too!... how cute were they.

Loved my experience at Sprinkles, very friendly team, great service and a fabulous cupcake!

No comments: