Thursday, 4 August 2011

A week of birthday treats!

Ooops my week of birthday treats has kept me from blogging! hence the lack of any posts....this one being posted via iPhone on the tube!
Hopefully I will catch you up with my the last couple of weeks, which will include;
Guerilla burgers with "Bestie", Vintage fair on Southbank, Roast restaurant at Borough Market, Buckingham Palace, London Coliseum, Byron burgers, Ghost musical & Afternoon tea at The Berkeley!
As well as some lovely presents! including a few London treats from Pierre Herme & Cath Kitson over the weekend.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday!

Look like you've been have great fun, can't wait to hear more,

Victoria xxx

Thursday, 4 August 2011

A week of birthday treats!

Ooops my week of birthday treats has kept me from blogging! hence the lack of any posts....this one being posted via iPhone on the tube!
Hopefully I will catch you up with my the last couple of weeks, which will include;
Guerilla burgers with "Bestie", Vintage fair on Southbank, Roast restaurant at Borough Market, Buckingham Palace, London Coliseum, Byron burgers, Ghost musical & Afternoon tea at The Berkeley!
As well as some lovely presents! including a few London treats from Pierre Herme & Cath Kitson over the weekend.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. Tx

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Birthday!

Look like you've been have great fun, can't wait to hear more,

Victoria xxx