Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Next Cupcake?

Every year at this time the Christmas Gift Guides start to appear... this year it seems Next is ahead with their Christmas gift guide.... and I can say that the list for Santa has started!
Next caught onto the Cupcake craze a couple of years ago and every season they have launched a new collection. How excited was I to see a whole section dedicated to the Cupcake in this years guide... check out the cupcake gift guide here! 8 pages of treats for the cupcake fan....

I'm particularly loving the ceramic rolling pin, the tea pot, and the draught excluder (much needed in my house!)

No comments:

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Next Cupcake?

Every year at this time the Christmas Gift Guides start to appear... this year it seems Next is ahead with their Christmas gift guide.... and I can say that the list for Santa has started!
Next caught onto the Cupcake craze a couple of years ago and every season they have launched a new collection. How excited was I to see a whole section dedicated to the Cupcake in this years guide... check out the cupcake gift guide here! 8 pages of treats for the cupcake fan....

I'm particularly loving the ceramic rolling pin, the tea pot, and the draught excluder (much needed in my house!)

No comments: