Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Cookery school of magic....

is where I'm off to tonight!... I'm off to the Waitrose Cookery School for the launch of their "Love to Cook" book... having been to a couple of their events I am looking forward to it.
This weekend also saw the launch of the Christmas advert from Waitrose...
 I can say that its likely to be my favourite again this year. The perfect Christmas cake (Delia does it again!) and Christmas Tree fragrant Mince Pies..pure magic from Heston!.
 for the last couple of years between John Lewis & Waitrose they have hit the top of the tree for me in creating the perfect Christmas advert.... and this year comes out tops again... from the present here's a reminder of Christmas pasts..
Christmas 2010.... the perfect Christmas cake
Christmas 2009.. the only place to be

2 comments:

A garden just outside Venice said...

I think Waitrose is the only one I've not visited yet, LOL!
Have fun!
Michela xxx

Vanessa Kimbell said...

Teresa .. You I'd love for you to come to eh blogger gift Swap ... Cake pops sound fabulous !! Can you confirm you are coming ? It's recipes@Vanessakimbell.com

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Cookery school of magic....

is where I'm off to tonight!... I'm off to the Waitrose Cookery School for the launch of their "Love to Cook" book... having been to a couple of their events I am looking forward to it.
This weekend also saw the launch of the Christmas advert from Waitrose...
 I can say that its likely to be my favourite again this year. The perfect Christmas cake (Delia does it again!) and Christmas Tree fragrant Mince Pies..pure magic from Heston!.
 for the last couple of years between John Lewis & Waitrose they have hit the top of the tree for me in creating the perfect Christmas advert.... and this year comes out tops again... from the present here's a reminder of Christmas pasts..
Christmas 2010.... the perfect Christmas cake
Christmas 2009.. the only place to be

2 comments:

A garden just outside Venice said...

I think Waitrose is the only one I've not visited yet, LOL!
Have fun!
Michela xxx

Vanessa Kimbell said...

Teresa .. You I'd love for you to come to eh blogger gift Swap ... Cake pops sound fabulous !! Can you confirm you are coming ? It's recipes@Vanessakimbell.com