Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Dear Santa...

before Christmas I sent Santa my wishlist for my perfect Christmas... it looked like this:

  • Michael Buble crooning under the Christmas Tree, with
  • Jamie Oliver cooking the perfect Christmas Dinner, followed by an afternoon of rugby,
  • Jonny Wilkinsons thighs perfect afternoon viewing! followed by
  • an evening unwrapping George Clooney, a little something from Tiffany, and a year in New York!....
I think you may have got a little muddled, but as I know you are very busy I will excuse you!!!.. thankyou for my treats...
Jonny Wilkinson autobiography, Jamies Olivers Great Britain cook book, Michael Buble Christmas CD, Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill, Page a day Diary (complete with pictures Ive taken in NY!) Coach New York purse & keyring...
Just waiting for George to knock on the door x (one lives in hope!)

will post more of my Christmas treats over the next few days... hope you all had a fabulous Christmas...

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

LOL! Santa does seem to have got a little confused!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

Not sure I get all your man choices!
hope you got everything you wanted!

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Dear Santa...

before Christmas I sent Santa my wishlist for my perfect Christmas... it looked like this:

  • Michael Buble crooning under the Christmas Tree, with
  • Jamie Oliver cooking the perfect Christmas Dinner, followed by an afternoon of rugby,
  • Jonny Wilkinsons thighs perfect afternoon viewing! followed by
  • an evening unwrapping George Clooney, a little something from Tiffany, and a year in New York!....
I think you may have got a little muddled, but as I know you are very busy I will excuse you!!!.. thankyou for my treats...
Jonny Wilkinson autobiography, Jamies Olivers Great Britain cook book, Michael Buble Christmas CD, Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill, Page a day Diary (complete with pictures Ive taken in NY!) Coach New York purse & keyring...
Just waiting for George to knock on the door x (one lives in hope!)

will post more of my Christmas treats over the next few days... hope you all had a fabulous Christmas...

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

LOL! Santa does seem to have got a little confused!

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

Not sure I get all your man choices!
hope you got everything you wanted!