Every year I look back on my year and try to highlight my favourite bits... I cant believe how much I did in 2011!!.. its been really hard to choose just 11 from 2011! here they are:
- A day with Jean Christophe Novelli at his academy.
- Jonny Wilkinson kicking for England at Twickenham... any day looking at JW's thighs is a bonus!
- Cupcakes & champagne with cake boy Eric Lanlard.. so good I did it twice!
- Evening of George Michael in Verona.. purely magical and with recent events a special time... Get well soon George.
- A New York day in London.. a great day with a special friend, pure indulgence.
- Night with the Wild boys,Duran Duran ... always a Duranie at heart.
- Fleet week in NewYork.. this need no further explanation!
- Royal wedding party...A great weekend with friends, celebrating a magical day.
- Afternoon with Fiona Cairns... sharing the secrets of that amazing cake...
- A girlie day in London with niece & SIL , champagne, cupcakes & Shrek!
- A night at the Coliseum with IlDivo...
2011 has been an adventure... New York, London, Verona & Toulon... I wonder where 2012 will take me?... thankyou for joining me on my adventure.. here's to so much more in 2012.x