Sunday, 12 February 2012

Loss of an icon...

Saddened to wake up to the death of Whitney Houston, a true icon and legend of my generation.



For all her troubles she still and will remain one of the most groundbreaking female artists ever... An artist consistently emulated by others.
Saving all my Love remains one of my favourite 5 songs, and can still 30 years on give me goose bumps...
Saving all my love .... Whitney classic
and a goose bump moment at the American Super bowl... No one has sung this better....
Whitney sings Star spangled banner

RIP Whitney... Thankyou for an amazing gift...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Hear, hear!
Such a sad loss.
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

I can't believe it, I think Whitney is one of the few people whose album I can listen to and love every song on it!

Victoria xx

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Loss of an icon...

Saddened to wake up to the death of Whitney Houston, a true icon and legend of my generation.



For all her troubles she still and will remain one of the most groundbreaking female artists ever... An artist consistently emulated by others.
Saving all my Love remains one of my favourite 5 songs, and can still 30 years on give me goose bumps...
Saving all my love .... Whitney classic
and a goose bump moment at the American Super bowl... No one has sung this better....
Whitney sings Star spangled banner

RIP Whitney... Thankyou for an amazing gift...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Hear, hear!
Such a sad loss.
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

I can't believe it, I think Whitney is one of the few people whose album I can listen to and love every song on it!

Victoria xx