Wednesday, 1 February 2012

there are no words...

to describe how happy this Ad campaign made me on a gloomy, cold Monday commute... particularly loving the Covent Garden shot...
as you can see the gorgeous DB launches his underwear collection this week, with Selfridges launching them tomorrow...
AND if I needed any further excuse to sit up all Sunday night watching the American Superbowl, then this is the cherry on the icing!... airing during the game...
Oh my!!.... hoping to grab one of the bags tomorrow for my lunchbox !!.... enjoy!x

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I too, thought I'd be taken with this, but howcome DB is morphing into his best mate, Gordon Ramsay? That is really scary. And I really don't like his heavy tattoos.
Have a great weekend!
Z xx

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

there are no words...

to describe how happy this Ad campaign made me on a gloomy, cold Monday commute... particularly loving the Covent Garden shot...
as you can see the gorgeous DB launches his underwear collection this week, with Selfridges launching them tomorrow...
AND if I needed any further excuse to sit up all Sunday night watching the American Superbowl, then this is the cherry on the icing!... airing during the game...
Oh my!!.... hoping to grab one of the bags tomorrow for my lunchbox !!.... enjoy!x

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I too, thought I'd be taken with this, but howcome DB is morphing into his best mate, Gordon Ramsay? That is really scary. And I really don't like his heavy tattoos.
Have a great weekend!
Z xx