Monday, 20 February 2012

Tools to Bake....

As recently blogged, baking has over the last few years for me, been a solace for dealing with bereavement and loss, however over the last year I lost my mojo and haven't baked for a while. This has been for a number of reasons some personal and some just through lack of time...
My baking kit has been with for at least 20 years and is a little tired and some items needed replacing, so how surprised was I to see this gorgeous Christmas baking box full of fabulous goodies from Mich Turners little venice cake company range under my tree at Christmas (my friend had taken note some months ago of me saying that i needed to update by baking kit!).....

I was fortunate to have lunch with Mich a couple of years ago where she talked about the range and how excited she was for the collection so ts great to see it developed..The range is extensive and all pieces can be purchased individually, so I think I will be adding to the collection!...

Designed in Mich's distinctive style, I love the black white & pink styling... Which goes lovely with my Tcake apron & my recent free gift from the Cake & Bake show ... so inspired by my new kit & apron I baked this weekend!.... Coffee & Caramel cupcakes.... mmmm...

Looking forward to the Cake & Bake show later this year....

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Wow what a brilliant xmas pressie, what a great friend you've got. Glad to see you've put them to good use, those cupcakes look absolutely gorgeous.

Kelly said...

What a lovely friend! I can'rt wait to see some of your creations. I still have my wedding cookies and they still look great!!!! (wouldn't eat one though!!)

Monday, 20 February 2012

Tools to Bake....

As recently blogged, baking has over the last few years for me, been a solace for dealing with bereavement and loss, however over the last year I lost my mojo and haven't baked for a while. This has been for a number of reasons some personal and some just through lack of time...
My baking kit has been with for at least 20 years and is a little tired and some items needed replacing, so how surprised was I to see this gorgeous Christmas baking box full of fabulous goodies from Mich Turners little venice cake company range under my tree at Christmas (my friend had taken note some months ago of me saying that i needed to update by baking kit!).....

I was fortunate to have lunch with Mich a couple of years ago where she talked about the range and how excited she was for the collection so ts great to see it developed..The range is extensive and all pieces can be purchased individually, so I think I will be adding to the collection!...

Designed in Mich's distinctive style, I love the black white & pink styling... Which goes lovely with my Tcake apron & my recent free gift from the Cake & Bake show ... so inspired by my new kit & apron I baked this weekend!.... Coffee & Caramel cupcakes.... mmmm...

Looking forward to the Cake & Bake show later this year....

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Wow what a brilliant xmas pressie, what a great friend you've got. Glad to see you've put them to good use, those cupcakes look absolutely gorgeous.

Kelly said...

What a lovely friend! I can'rt wait to see some of your creations. I still have my wedding cookies and they still look great!!!! (wouldn't eat one though!!)