Friday, 16 March 2012

There are many....

Pleasures in life.... Here are two of mine!
Whilst walking around the big yellow store this week, I have fallen in love with a couple of things.....

The first being the new stationery range from Lola's....
Loving the iconic blue packaging, complimenting the style of the very scrumptious baking book.. Notecards, notebooks, paper, jotters & recipe cards. Perfect treat for the baker in you!

The second love this week is this delicious powder blue clutch from Prada, the cream laptop work bag is equally as scrumptious!
...mmmm but both very yummy .... And for me, surprisingly not girly pink!
As you can imagine one is a little more affordable than the other!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Aren't the colours of the new Prada bags gorgeous!

I've put my order in for a new bag for my birthday - can't wait!

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xxx

Caroline said...

Love those Prada bags - will you be treating yourself? x

Friday, 16 March 2012

There are many....

Pleasures in life.... Here are two of mine!
Whilst walking around the big yellow store this week, I have fallen in love with a couple of things.....

The first being the new stationery range from Lola's....
Loving the iconic blue packaging, complimenting the style of the very scrumptious baking book.. Notecards, notebooks, paper, jotters & recipe cards. Perfect treat for the baker in you!

The second love this week is this delicious powder blue clutch from Prada, the cream laptop work bag is equally as scrumptious!
...mmmm but both very yummy .... And for me, surprisingly not girly pink!
As you can imagine one is a little more affordable than the other!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Aren't the colours of the new Prada bags gorgeous!

I've put my order in for a new bag for my birthday - can't wait!

Have a great weekend,

Victoria xxx

Caroline said...

Love those Prada bags - will you be treating yourself? x