Sunday, 11 March 2012

Spring has sprung...

Well it feels like it has this weekend in sunny Essex!... Beautiful blue sky's and daffodils swaying in the hedgerows, hopefully we have said goodbye to the winter for a while.
Inspired by the sunshine, this weekend I've mapped out my plan for a big spring clean/ life launder which will take sometime! I will be starting with my kitchen, which needs a lick of paint & a general overhaul. With a few days off coming soon I should be able to achieve this! Whilst shopping in sainsburys Saturday I fell in love with these pink & cream plates, perfect for my new kitchen scheme!...and a 1/3 off!! Even better
.....So, after a Saturday of cleaning, food shopping & washing I sat down to catchup on some of my favourite food magazines whilst watching the rugby!

I'm loving this months Delicious magazine, the cover is just scummy... I love hot cross buns... Favourite thing for Easter x
Last months sainsburys mag has the most scrumptious rhubarb cupcakes on the front, which I will definitely be baking as I'm a huge rhubarb fan ... Yum yum..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You were lucky to have sunshine, we've had grey skies. Good luck with the decorating. Love the plates you found, the colours are gorgeous.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Spring has sprung...

Well it feels like it has this weekend in sunny Essex!... Beautiful blue sky's and daffodils swaying in the hedgerows, hopefully we have said goodbye to the winter for a while.
Inspired by the sunshine, this weekend I've mapped out my plan for a big spring clean/ life launder which will take sometime! I will be starting with my kitchen, which needs a lick of paint & a general overhaul. With a few days off coming soon I should be able to achieve this! Whilst shopping in sainsburys Saturday I fell in love with these pink & cream plates, perfect for my new kitchen scheme!...and a 1/3 off!! Even better
.....So, after a Saturday of cleaning, food shopping & washing I sat down to catchup on some of my favourite food magazines whilst watching the rugby!

I'm loving this months Delicious magazine, the cover is just scummy... I love hot cross buns... Favourite thing for Easter x
Last months sainsburys mag has the most scrumptious rhubarb cupcakes on the front, which I will definitely be baking as I'm a huge rhubarb fan ... Yum yum..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You were lucky to have sunshine, we've had grey skies. Good luck with the decorating. Love the plates you found, the colours are gorgeous.