Monday, 9 April 2012

Baking mad at Easter....

For the first time in a longtime I made no plans for Easter, I didn't spend my days off running round delivering Eggs on behalf of the Easter bunny!... instead I stayed home and hibernated.Which considering the weather was by far the best option.
A lovely green jug of daffodils was my Easter decoration this year and  brightened a gloomy weekend...
Also with some time on my hands I baked a few treats for Easter.... as previously blogged breakfast was Egg & Soldiers the Waitrose way.... love waitrose recipes and this was so easy to make and delicious too. Easter eggs with crispy egg & bacon soldiers

My Easter treat bake was a tray of Mini Egg brownies, courtesy of the lovely Great British bake off Queen ~ Jo
really easy to make and are delicious.... very sweet so small portions advised!... Mini Egg Brownies
and final bake of the day was the delicious Hot Cross Bun & Butter pudding.... bread & butter pudding with a twist... absolutely scrumptious and will become a Teresa tradition for Easter...
Recipe courtesy of bbcfood...
Hope you all a had a lovely Easter..... what did you bake?

No comments:

Monday, 9 April 2012

Baking mad at Easter....

For the first time in a longtime I made no plans for Easter, I didn't spend my days off running round delivering Eggs on behalf of the Easter bunny!... instead I stayed home and hibernated.Which considering the weather was by far the best option.
A lovely green jug of daffodils was my Easter decoration this year and  brightened a gloomy weekend...
Also with some time on my hands I baked a few treats for Easter.... as previously blogged breakfast was Egg & Soldiers the Waitrose way.... love waitrose recipes and this was so easy to make and delicious too. Easter eggs with crispy egg & bacon soldiers

My Easter treat bake was a tray of Mini Egg brownies, courtesy of the lovely Great British bake off Queen ~ Jo
really easy to make and are delicious.... very sweet so small portions advised!... Mini Egg Brownies
and final bake of the day was the delicious Hot Cross Bun & Butter pudding.... bread & butter pudding with a twist... absolutely scrumptious and will become a Teresa tradition for Easter...
Recipe courtesy of bbcfood...
Hope you all a had a lovely Easter..... what did you bake?

No comments: