Sunday, 8 April 2012

Egg & Soldiers for Easter...

Happy Easter to everyone...
My Easter breakfast has a best of british military theme this morning... Egg & soldiers!
My chocolate breakfast is courtesy of Mulberry with the assistance of Hotel du Chocolate... Egg & soldiers.. Yum yum...



This was followed by my Easter breakfast of Egg & soldiers... With a little assistance from Waitrose.... recipe here



I hope that you have a lovely Easter whatever you are doing... And that the Easter bunny has been good to you!!!..... Loving the Mulberry Bayswater bunny



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

A garden just outside Venice said...

Happy Easter Teresa! :)
Wow, such a posh breakfast!
At last got your same Mulberry clutch bag in black last week :)
Michela x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Easter, I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.

Victoria xxx

Jill said...

Happy Easter Teresa, Egg and Soldiers look delicious.

Love Jill xx

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Egg & Soldiers for Easter...

Happy Easter to everyone...
My Easter breakfast has a best of british military theme this morning... Egg & soldiers!
My chocolate breakfast is courtesy of Mulberry with the assistance of Hotel du Chocolate... Egg & soldiers.. Yum yum...



This was followed by my Easter breakfast of Egg & soldiers... With a little assistance from Waitrose.... recipe here



I hope that you have a lovely Easter whatever you are doing... And that the Easter bunny has been good to you!!!..... Loving the Mulberry Bayswater bunny



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

A garden just outside Venice said...

Happy Easter Teresa! :)
Wow, such a posh breakfast!
At last got your same Mulberry clutch bag in black last week :)
Michela x

Florence and Mary said...

Happy Easter, I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.

Victoria xxx

Jill said...

Happy Easter Teresa, Egg and Soldiers look delicious.

Love Jill xx