Sunday, 24 June 2012

Coffee, chatting & chilling...

Pretty much sums up my weekend.... all my plans were very last minute, which for those that know me is very unusual as I like to be planned & organised!
Friday evening I caught up with my oldest friend K, and my godson H to celebrate his 7th birthday and share a takeaway with them and their family.I haven't seen them since before Easter, so it was lovely catching up and spend time with the boys.
Saturday morning was spent at brothers with him and the kids which was lovely and then Saturday afternoon I picked up 'bestie' J for an impromptu afternoon shopping and gossiping over coffee... We headed into Romford, where we transgressed to being teenagers again!... after bimbling around and purchasing 2 pairs of shoes for the summer,
we stopped off at Starbucks for a quick coffee...


an hour later!.. it was then a mad dash to sainsburys for me to get some food!
Dinner purchased we then popped in the pub for a quick drink on the way home and for J to meet up with other half. After a quick drink I left them there so that I could drop my shopping home and then meet up with my friend M for a belated birthday Indian....
I am very lucky to have some amazing friends, who regardless of when and how we spend time together it's always just right. June has definitely been about spending time with special people, what with my weekend with C & co over the jubilee and now an impromptu weekend with the K & J it's been lovely.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Coffee, chatting & chilling...

Pretty much sums up my weekend.... all my plans were very last minute, which for those that know me is very unusual as I like to be planned & organised!
Friday evening I caught up with my oldest friend K, and my godson H to celebrate his 7th birthday and share a takeaway with them and their family.I haven't seen them since before Easter, so it was lovely catching up and spend time with the boys.
Saturday morning was spent at brothers with him and the kids which was lovely and then Saturday afternoon I picked up 'bestie' J for an impromptu afternoon shopping and gossiping over coffee... We headed into Romford, where we transgressed to being teenagers again!... after bimbling around and purchasing 2 pairs of shoes for the summer,
we stopped off at Starbucks for a quick coffee...


an hour later!.. it was then a mad dash to sainsburys for me to get some food!
Dinner purchased we then popped in the pub for a quick drink on the way home and for J to meet up with other half. After a quick drink I left them there so that I could drop my shopping home and then meet up with my friend M for a belated birthday Indian....
I am very lucky to have some amazing friends, who regardless of when and how we spend time together it's always just right. June has definitely been about spending time with special people, what with my weekend with C & co over the jubilee and now an impromptu weekend with the K & J it's been lovely.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: