Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Happy 4th July...




Today is Independence day, so what better to blog about than New York!
alas I am not there, but I am going in December! and I'm a little excited.... Bestie text me today to say that she will be out there for some of the time that I am,.... Hence the excitement!
I've started my planning, and think I probably need 5 weeks there instead of 5 days!... I'm going to blame the lovely Ali McNamara for the excitement so early,as she has just spent 2 weeks writing, blogging & tweeting her days in New York in preparation of her book release later in the year From Nottinghill to New York ..... actually the follow up to the fabulous From Nottinghill with Love Actually.


check out her blog, I'm loving Ken in Tiffany's ... I'm going to seek him out when I'm there..... He will be so famous!
I know that there is no fear of me getting lost on my travels as I picked this fab tote bag up in the Kate Spade sale which features a map of New York, complete with mini bag for all my essentials....


Hope everyone has had a fabulous 4th July.... Off to peruse some websites looking for new things to do in New York...... X

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

I am SO envious, but in a good way, of your trip! To paraphrase, so many things to do, so little time.
Another beaut of a Kate Spade bag, I see.
I've been really rubbish at keeping in touch, but think of you often and hope you are booked away on vacation during the Olympics. Either that or you've invested in a Z-bed at work!
Hugs
Z xx

Pennyblossoms said...

I am SO envious, but in a good way, of your trip! To paraphrase, so many things to do, so little time.
Another beaut of a Kate Spade bag, I see.
I've been really rubbish at keeping in touch, but think of you often and hope you are booked away on vacation during the Olympics. Either that or you've invested in a Z-bed at work!
Hugs
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Can there be any part of NY that you've left uncovered?!?! Surely not! LOL!

Hope you're well,

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Happy 4th July...




Today is Independence day, so what better to blog about than New York!
alas I am not there, but I am going in December! and I'm a little excited.... Bestie text me today to say that she will be out there for some of the time that I am,.... Hence the excitement!
I've started my planning, and think I probably need 5 weeks there instead of 5 days!... I'm going to blame the lovely Ali McNamara for the excitement so early,as she has just spent 2 weeks writing, blogging & tweeting her days in New York in preparation of her book release later in the year From Nottinghill to New York ..... actually the follow up to the fabulous From Nottinghill with Love Actually.


check out her blog, I'm loving Ken in Tiffany's ... I'm going to seek him out when I'm there..... He will be so famous!
I know that there is no fear of me getting lost on my travels as I picked this fab tote bag up in the Kate Spade sale which features a map of New York, complete with mini bag for all my essentials....


Hope everyone has had a fabulous 4th July.... Off to peruse some websites looking for new things to do in New York...... X

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

I am SO envious, but in a good way, of your trip! To paraphrase, so many things to do, so little time.
Another beaut of a Kate Spade bag, I see.
I've been really rubbish at keeping in touch, but think of you often and hope you are booked away on vacation during the Olympics. Either that or you've invested in a Z-bed at work!
Hugs
Z xx

Pennyblossoms said...

I am SO envious, but in a good way, of your trip! To paraphrase, so many things to do, so little time.
Another beaut of a Kate Spade bag, I see.
I've been really rubbish at keeping in touch, but think of you often and hope you are booked away on vacation during the Olympics. Either that or you've invested in a Z-bed at work!
Hugs
Z xx

Florence and Mary said...

Can there be any part of NY that you've left uncovered?!?! Surely not! LOL!

Hope you're well,

Victoria xx