Monday, 16 July 2012

M.I.A....

apologies for the lack of blogging... I have been a little Missing in Action... I hope to update you all with my adventures this week.... don't get too excited most of it has been at my desk.
Work has been very busy leading upto the half year, so I've been at my desk most mornings by 6.45, so as you can see Starbucks & Pret have been my staple diet for the last few weeks....
In between the busy diary The G family did manage to get up onto the roof at the Big Yellow store for a game of crazy golf, which was lots of fun and we managed to dodge the rain showers!....
Also in the last couple of weeks I spent the evening in the company of 50 years of Bond.... complete with Martini!
Due to the unprecedented weather conditions of late, I have read a lot, so a couple of Book posts are due, complete with my "Novel in a Day" day with the lovely author Victoria Connolly in the Suffolk Countryside.... and finally, a weekly trip to the Dentist... I am at last overcoming my phobia of the Dentist, it is taking much courage, but I am getting there... cant live with the earaches and pain any longer, so have found a lovely dentist who is very calming, and now look forward! to one day a week for the unforeseeable future dribbling and drinking through a straw whilst the treatment takes place!....

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

Your posts have been missed Teresa. Its no good when work is that hectic. Can't wait for your book reviews as you know how much I love reading them. Sounds like you are doing a great job conquering your fear of the dentist. I used to run away from my mum when she used to take me to the dentist. The fear is still there even though the dentist is very nice, I always feel like I'm going to collapse when I'm waiting my turn as my heart is pounding so much. Good luck with your treatment.

Monday, 16 July 2012

M.I.A....

apologies for the lack of blogging... I have been a little Missing in Action... I hope to update you all with my adventures this week.... don't get too excited most of it has been at my desk.
Work has been very busy leading upto the half year, so I've been at my desk most mornings by 6.45, so as you can see Starbucks & Pret have been my staple diet for the last few weeks....
In between the busy diary The G family did manage to get up onto the roof at the Big Yellow store for a game of crazy golf, which was lots of fun and we managed to dodge the rain showers!....
Also in the last couple of weeks I spent the evening in the company of 50 years of Bond.... complete with Martini!
Due to the unprecedented weather conditions of late, I have read a lot, so a couple of Book posts are due, complete with my "Novel in a Day" day with the lovely author Victoria Connolly in the Suffolk Countryside.... and finally, a weekly trip to the Dentist... I am at last overcoming my phobia of the Dentist, it is taking much courage, but I am getting there... cant live with the earaches and pain any longer, so have found a lovely dentist who is very calming, and now look forward! to one day a week for the unforeseeable future dribbling and drinking through a straw whilst the treatment takes place!....

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

Your posts have been missed Teresa. Its no good when work is that hectic. Can't wait for your book reviews as you know how much I love reading them. Sounds like you are doing a great job conquering your fear of the dentist. I used to run away from my mum when she used to take me to the dentist. The fear is still there even though the dentist is very nice, I always feel like I'm going to collapse when I'm waiting my turn as my heart is pounding so much. Good luck with your treatment.