Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Bake-off has begun...

so easing us into the Autumn TV schedule is the Great British Bake Off... so lovely to see Mary, Paul, Sue & Mel back on our screens. I am hooked already along with 4 million others according to the ratings. Twitter feeds on a tuesday night are full of #GBBO ad #bakeoff tweets...
For my birthday I received a Great British Bake Off bag of treats, comprising of the new book to accompany the series, a Bake-off "Tea & Cake" tea pot and British cookie cutter (both from the GBBO range  at M&S) along with a Cupcake mug & sugar bowl (loft living)
 It seems that its not just M&S that have woken upto the GBBO success... GBBO have launched their own website and App which are fab!...
I used the shopping list on the App at the weekend... it's great, perfect for bakers... the App comes with 50 recipes from past and prsent shows, including some of mary and Paul's classics.
The big yellow shop has also jumped on the GBBO frenzy featuring a huge display of the books, along with the new baking range from Hope & Greenwood... two british classics alongside each other... love the oven gloves, look just like stripy paper sweet bags!... delicious.
there are a few bits & pieces here which are going on my kitchen wish list...... off now to watch episode 3... enjoy!!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

I'm loving the GBBO goodies that are out there. Haven't actually seen them myself so thanks for showcasing them. I may have to go and have a look now.

Kelly said...

Very exciting!!! I'll come visit you at the yellow shop soon xx

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Bake-off has begun...

so easing us into the Autumn TV schedule is the Great British Bake Off... so lovely to see Mary, Paul, Sue & Mel back on our screens. I am hooked already along with 4 million others according to the ratings. Twitter feeds on a tuesday night are full of #GBBO ad #bakeoff tweets...
For my birthday I received a Great British Bake Off bag of treats, comprising of the new book to accompany the series, a Bake-off "Tea & Cake" tea pot and British cookie cutter (both from the GBBO range  at M&S) along with a Cupcake mug & sugar bowl (loft living)
 It seems that its not just M&S that have woken upto the GBBO success... GBBO have launched their own website and App which are fab!...
I used the shopping list on the App at the weekend... it's great, perfect for bakers... the App comes with 50 recipes from past and prsent shows, including some of mary and Paul's classics.
The big yellow shop has also jumped on the GBBO frenzy featuring a huge display of the books, along with the new baking range from Hope & Greenwood... two british classics alongside each other... love the oven gloves, look just like stripy paper sweet bags!... delicious.
there are a few bits & pieces here which are going on my kitchen wish list...... off now to watch episode 3... enjoy!!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

I'm loving the GBBO goodies that are out there. Haven't actually seen them myself so thanks for showcasing them. I may have to go and have a look now.

Kelly said...

Very exciting!!! I'll come visit you at the yellow shop soon xx