Monday, 10 September 2012

Spectacular Summer......

The weekend was glorious in London and it really did feel like the last weekend of summer for so many reasons...With sunshine a plenty I was determined to make the most of it. I will endeavour to blog my highlights over the next few days.
My weekend was filled with Walks & Parks!....
  • Friday night of fun with the family at the Olympic Park
  • Saturday was filled with picnic fun at Proms in the Park
  • and
  • Sunday was a stroll on the Southbank and a walk with Wenlock
This truly has been a summer to remember...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I Seem to have missed the summer completely! Its passed em by, I am happy this year to see feel the weather changing and I'm sure the leaves are changing!!!
I can just read your blog to catch up!!!

Monday, 10 September 2012

Spectacular Summer......

The weekend was glorious in London and it really did feel like the last weekend of summer for so many reasons...With sunshine a plenty I was determined to make the most of it. I will endeavour to blog my highlights over the next few days.
My weekend was filled with Walks & Parks!....
  • Friday night of fun with the family at the Olympic Park
  • Saturday was filled with picnic fun at Proms in the Park
  • and
  • Sunday was a stroll on the Southbank and a walk with Wenlock
This truly has been a summer to remember...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I Seem to have missed the summer completely! Its passed em by, I am happy this year to see feel the weather changing and I'm sure the leaves are changing!!!
I can just read your blog to catch up!!!