Sunday, 16 September 2012

Tv treats for autumn....

Schools are back, nights are drawing in, mornings are darker.... yes summer is on its way out and autumn is approaching... Autumn is my favourite season, I love the leaves crisp underfoot and the golden hues of orange and brown on the trees.
It also means that the TV channels compete for peak viewing, as a reality Tv avoider this can proove a little challenging especially over a weekend, but I do look forward to a good drama.... here is what i'm looking forward to this autumn:
  • Hunted ~ BBC; from the makers of Spooks I hope that this fills my spy gap!
  • Homeland season 2 ~ C4; so many questions hanging over from season 1 this is one of the best things on TV and I'm already hooked just from the trailer!... Damien Lewis is fantastic.
  • Downton Abbey season 3 ~ ITV (starting tonight)... cant wait to see Dame Maggie Smith go head to head with Shirlie McClaine
  • Nigellissima ~ BBC2; Nigella, Italy and food the perfect combination... food p**n at its finest!
  • Mr Selfridge ~ ITV the life of shopping, seduction & Gordon Selfridge... can't wait!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait for Nigellissima and Mr Selfridge!!!

Victoria xx

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Oooh, Hunted looks good. And I'm looking forward to Homeland, too! x

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Tv treats for autumn....

Schools are back, nights are drawing in, mornings are darker.... yes summer is on its way out and autumn is approaching... Autumn is my favourite season, I love the leaves crisp underfoot and the golden hues of orange and brown on the trees.
It also means that the TV channels compete for peak viewing, as a reality Tv avoider this can proove a little challenging especially over a weekend, but I do look forward to a good drama.... here is what i'm looking forward to this autumn:
  • Hunted ~ BBC; from the makers of Spooks I hope that this fills my spy gap!
  • Homeland season 2 ~ C4; so many questions hanging over from season 1 this is one of the best things on TV and I'm already hooked just from the trailer!... Damien Lewis is fantastic.
  • Downton Abbey season 3 ~ ITV (starting tonight)... cant wait to see Dame Maggie Smith go head to head with Shirlie McClaine
  • Nigellissima ~ BBC2; Nigella, Italy and food the perfect combination... food p**n at its finest!
  • Mr Selfridge ~ ITV the life of shopping, seduction & Gordon Selfridge... can't wait!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I can't wait for Nigellissima and Mr Selfridge!!!

Victoria xx

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Oooh, Hunted looks good. And I'm looking forward to Homeland, too! x