Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Festive spice ...

During December my diary was a little busy filled with festive fun, one evening was spent at the fabulous Piccadilly Theatre for some seasonal spice.
Yes I am referring to the new West end musical "Viva Forever"This musical is based around the songs from the Spice Girls.... As you know I am a huge fan of musical theatre, to me the main objective of any musical should bring a smile to your face, make you sing out loud and feel the need to dance in the aisles, and I need to say Viva Forever ticks all the boxes. Ignore the theatre luvvies and critics, this is a fun filled frolic from start to finish. You will know every song, and I defy anyone not to want to "Spice up their Life" by the end!
Written by Jennifer Saunders, you will feel the "ab fab-ness" of  the show. The send up of the reality musical show is just great, with fun characatures of the Simon /Sharon roles.

This musical takes you back to that feel when you first saw that "wannabee" video ... This is perfect for girls night out, I guarantee that after a couple of wines in the interval you will be dancing in the aisles... complete with all the spice girl actions...

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so unsure about whether to go and see this... I was all ready to buy Ben tickets for his birthday and then a few people went and said it wasn't any good!!

Victoria xx

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Festive spice ...

During December my diary was a little busy filled with festive fun, one evening was spent at the fabulous Piccadilly Theatre for some seasonal spice.
Yes I am referring to the new West end musical "Viva Forever"This musical is based around the songs from the Spice Girls.... As you know I am a huge fan of musical theatre, to me the main objective of any musical should bring a smile to your face, make you sing out loud and feel the need to dance in the aisles, and I need to say Viva Forever ticks all the boxes. Ignore the theatre luvvies and critics, this is a fun filled frolic from start to finish. You will know every song, and I defy anyone not to want to "Spice up their Life" by the end!
Written by Jennifer Saunders, you will feel the "ab fab-ness" of  the show. The send up of the reality musical show is just great, with fun characatures of the Simon /Sharon roles.

This musical takes you back to that feel when you first saw that "wannabee" video ... This is perfect for girls night out, I guarantee that after a couple of wines in the interval you will be dancing in the aisles... complete with all the spice girl actions...

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so unsure about whether to go and see this... I was all ready to buy Ben tickets for his birthday and then a few people went and said it wasn't any good!!

Victoria xx