Tuesday, 26 March 2013

March madness ...

Before March passes us by in a flood of snow, blizzards and rain let me share some of my adventures. This months adventures feature lots of food!... Think I've been comfort eating to compensate for the fact that spring is in hibernation and winter is back with a ferocious roar. I have been feeling a little under the weather but a few treats have compensated for that. One of those treats was the sight of David Beckham running around in a tight suit in China on a football pitch... Brightened a dull day in the office!
Other highlights of the month included Hot Cross Bun baking at Fortnum & Masons, Afternoon Tea at Claridges, Dinner at Balthazar and Breakfast at The Wolseley
Let's hope we soon start to see some signs of spring and that this awful cold weather disappears .  

With Google Reader disappearing soon I have added a link to follow my blog via bloglovin... Feel free to follow Tx 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

March madness ...

Before March passes us by in a flood of snow, blizzards and rain let me share some of my adventures. This months adventures feature lots of food!... Think I've been comfort eating to compensate for the fact that spring is in hibernation and winter is back with a ferocious roar. I have been feeling a little under the weather but a few treats have compensated for that. One of those treats was the sight of David Beckham running around in a tight suit in China on a football pitch... Brightened a dull day in the office!
Other highlights of the month included Hot Cross Bun baking at Fortnum & Masons, Afternoon Tea at Claridges, Dinner at Balthazar and Breakfast at The Wolseley
Let's hope we soon start to see some signs of spring and that this awful cold weather disappears .  

With Google Reader disappearing soon I have added a link to follow my blog via bloglovin... Feel free to follow Tx 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: