Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Spring snippets..

As Spring has now sprung I have signed up for a May challenge to kick start me back into blogging. I used to post frequently and often and now it feels sporadic and often a gigantic task... I don't want it to feel like this. I love my blog and it has been a lifeline at certain points over the last few years. So I have joined Rosalilium and signed up to blog every day in May.

Each day there is a subject and hopefully you will get to see a little of me that I haven't already shared... Fortunately the list is already in place so that I can plan ahead, otherwise I would be panicking profusely... I still haven't finished my December daily from Christmas 12 so don't hold your breath!.. I have earmarked a day in May to complete that!!... Looking forward to seeing all of his of you that drop by over the next month...

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Yay a I'm doing this too,

V x

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Spring snippets..

As Spring has now sprung I have signed up for a May challenge to kick start me back into blogging. I used to post frequently and often and now it feels sporadic and often a gigantic task... I don't want it to feel like this. I love my blog and it has been a lifeline at certain points over the last few years. So I have joined Rosalilium and signed up to blog every day in May.

Each day there is a subject and hopefully you will get to see a little of me that I haven't already shared... Fortunately the list is already in place so that I can plan ahead, otherwise I would be panicking profusely... I still haven't finished my December daily from Christmas 12 so don't hold your breath!.. I have earmarked a day in May to complete that!!... Looking forward to seeing all of his of you that drop by over the next month...

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Yay a I'm doing this too,

V x