Saturday, 4 May 2013

5 blogs I love...

I love blogging, it saved from myself a few years ago and has extended my wardrobe of friends in a way I never imagined. 3 of my favourite blogs I follow ( I have lots I follow via google reader & bloglovin, please do not be offended if not listed here!) have been with me from the beginning.... and I have been lucky to meet up with the 3 writers and we now share a "virtual" friendship.
They are;

  • Florence & Mary  - the world of Victoria, full of fashion & fun. I have met up with Victoria several times, along with her friend Kelly, who now I regard as my friends too... It's been lovely sharing our lives and meeting up over coffee over the last 4 years to catch up in real life as well as blog land. 
  • The wonderful world of Ali McNamara - snippets of Ali's daily life, along with snippets and teasers of her novels. I became friends with Ali via twitter a couple of years ago after her first book was published. We met up and have since shared lots of emails / links discovering a mutual love for New York & Bradley Copper... Both feature heavily in her 3rd novel... From Notting hill to New York actually! ...
  • Mrs M's meanderings the lovely Caroline writes his blog and she again has been with me from the early years, we meet up when she visits London and I love reading about her boot fair finds and life in the West Country countryside.... Although from the comments she leaves me, I know there is a city girl fighting to get out of the country!... I'm currently loving all her budget beauty buys... As budget & beauty never go side by side in my thinking!
  • Just me, my soldier & our 4 little chicks is the blog of Stephanie. It's the life of a soldiers wife, who in the time that I have followed her as moved 3 times, husband has been deployed 3 times, gave birth to twins which resulted in her having 4 girls under 4!!...  on top of that she still, crafts, blogs, & scrapbooks...
  • Chicklit Chloe - blog dedicated to chicklit reviews and forthcoming releases... My perfect escape. A lovely fun read.
As I have embarked on this blog everyday in May I have added some new blogs to my list who I have started to follow. I am looking forward to getting to know you all a little better as the month progresses...

Thanks for providing with endless hours or entertainment... you brighten up my days x

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

So pleased you love reading the blog and really pleased to feature in your list!!

V xx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Thank you, Teresa - I love reading your blog, too, as you know. xx

Saturday, 4 May 2013

5 blogs I love...

I love blogging, it saved from myself a few years ago and has extended my wardrobe of friends in a way I never imagined. 3 of my favourite blogs I follow ( I have lots I follow via google reader & bloglovin, please do not be offended if not listed here!) have been with me from the beginning.... and I have been lucky to meet up with the 3 writers and we now share a "virtual" friendship.
They are;

  • Florence & Mary  - the world of Victoria, full of fashion & fun. I have met up with Victoria several times, along with her friend Kelly, who now I regard as my friends too... It's been lovely sharing our lives and meeting up over coffee over the last 4 years to catch up in real life as well as blog land. 
  • The wonderful world of Ali McNamara - snippets of Ali's daily life, along with snippets and teasers of her novels. I became friends with Ali via twitter a couple of years ago after her first book was published. We met up and have since shared lots of emails / links discovering a mutual love for New York & Bradley Copper... Both feature heavily in her 3rd novel... From Notting hill to New York actually! ...
  • Mrs M's meanderings the lovely Caroline writes his blog and she again has been with me from the early years, we meet up when she visits London and I love reading about her boot fair finds and life in the West Country countryside.... Although from the comments she leaves me, I know there is a city girl fighting to get out of the country!... I'm currently loving all her budget beauty buys... As budget & beauty never go side by side in my thinking!
  • Just me, my soldier & our 4 little chicks is the blog of Stephanie. It's the life of a soldiers wife, who in the time that I have followed her as moved 3 times, husband has been deployed 3 times, gave birth to twins which resulted in her having 4 girls under 4!!...  on top of that she still, crafts, blogs, & scrapbooks...
  • Chicklit Chloe - blog dedicated to chicklit reviews and forthcoming releases... My perfect escape. A lovely fun read.
As I have embarked on this blog everyday in May I have added some new blogs to my list who I have started to follow. I am looking forward to getting to know you all a little better as the month progresses...

Thanks for providing with endless hours or entertainment... you brighten up my days x

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

So pleased you love reading the blog and really pleased to feature in your list!!

V xx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Thank you, Teresa - I love reading your blog, too, as you know. xx