Wednesday, 1 May 2013

5 lines...

Blog every day May ~ Day 1
Subject : me in 5 lines! (Feels like Blog online dating!)
5 words to describe me: Loyal, Caring, Stubborn, Independent, Kind hearted
5 things I love:(friends & family excluded) New York, Cupcakes, Books, Coffee, Handbags
5 things I loath: Snakes, Marmite, Coriander, Cucumber, Feet
5 things I like to do; Read, Knit, Bake, watch Rugby, take Photos.
Here is me in one of my favourite places in Central Park on Christmas Day 2010, why am I proud, because I spent the holiday period on my own in NY having an adventure.



2 comments:

Nykki Bernaldez said...

Great take on Day 01; I never would have thought of using the number five so cleverly.

I could have gotten so much more in that way! haha!

I've posted my Day 01 as well!

Day 01 - Five Lines

xo, Nykki

Victoria Eales said...

Love your hat!!

V x

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

5 lines...

Blog every day May ~ Day 1
Subject : me in 5 lines! (Feels like Blog online dating!)
5 words to describe me: Loyal, Caring, Stubborn, Independent, Kind hearted
5 things I love:(friends & family excluded) New York, Cupcakes, Books, Coffee, Handbags
5 things I loath: Snakes, Marmite, Coriander, Cucumber, Feet
5 things I like to do; Read, Knit, Bake, watch Rugby, take Photos.
Here is me in one of my favourite places in Central Park on Christmas Day 2010, why am I proud, because I spent the holiday period on my own in NY having an adventure.



2 comments:

Nykki Bernaldez said...

Great take on Day 01; I never would have thought of using the number five so cleverly.

I could have gotten so much more in that way! haha!

I've posted my Day 01 as well!

Day 01 - Five Lines

xo, Nykki

Victoria Eales said...

Love your hat!!

V x