Friday, 3 May 2013

A day in the Life...

of me!...
Day started with a lie in this morning as its Friday! ...Alarm trilling at 5.15am, a welcome half hour extra than usual... Rushed out the door at 6.05, jumped in trusty Florence my little car and drove to station. Caught the 6.24 Greater Anglia train at.....This morning was lovely and bright, which lightened everyone's mood. Once on board I browse my kindle library to select my daily read...this kept me entertained through to Stratford where I hop off the overhead and jump onto the tube. I usually stand ( yes even at that time of the morning, & hence why a kindle is invaluable for commuting) until Bank when the crowds get lighter and I sit until I embark at Bond street.
I quick stop at Starbucks & Pret for breakfast pickup before heading down Oxford Street to the home of Mr Selfridge.... arriving at my desk for 7.30, half hour later than the rest of the week. Coffee and porridge, banana & compote are the perfect start for my morning.  Fun & Frivolity in office as its one of the teams birthday.

Everyday is different, today was a day of 2 halves; training and back to back meetings filled this morning and closing month end filled this afternoon. This was celebrated with a quick after work drink in the sunshine with my team. Followed by my commute home and the homemade chicken korma for supper.... Now time to put feet up and flick through today's Blog everyday in May posts..

No comments:

Friday, 3 May 2013

A day in the Life...

of me!...
Day started with a lie in this morning as its Friday! ...Alarm trilling at 5.15am, a welcome half hour extra than usual... Rushed out the door at 6.05, jumped in trusty Florence my little car and drove to station. Caught the 6.24 Greater Anglia train at.....This morning was lovely and bright, which lightened everyone's mood. Once on board I browse my kindle library to select my daily read...this kept me entertained through to Stratford where I hop off the overhead and jump onto the tube. I usually stand ( yes even at that time of the morning, & hence why a kindle is invaluable for commuting) until Bank when the crowds get lighter and I sit until I embark at Bond street.
I quick stop at Starbucks & Pret for breakfast pickup before heading down Oxford Street to the home of Mr Selfridge.... arriving at my desk for 7.30, half hour later than the rest of the week. Coffee and porridge, banana & compote are the perfect start for my morning.  Fun & Frivolity in office as its one of the teams birthday.

Everyday is different, today was a day of 2 halves; training and back to back meetings filled this morning and closing month end filled this afternoon. This was celebrated with a quick after work drink in the sunshine with my team. Followed by my commute home and the homemade chicken korma for supper.... Now time to put feet up and flick through today's Blog everyday in May posts..

No comments: