Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Life's lessons....

You can't get to being in your 40's without having learnt a few of life's lessons along the way... Loved ones through my journey so far have offered several words of wisdom, some of which I've listen to and others completely ignored!... Fundamentally my biggest learn is live with No Regrets...
I've made some huge mistakes along my way, loved too many bad boys, bought too many handbags, drunk and partied my teens, twenties and half of my thirties away!.. Do I regret it.... Hell no!... Life would have been a dame site duller if I had listened!....

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Great minds for this post!

Vx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Great post - could have been written about me, too! x

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Life's lessons....

You can't get to being in your 40's without having learnt a few of life's lessons along the way... Loved ones through my journey so far have offered several words of wisdom, some of which I've listen to and others completely ignored!... Fundamentally my biggest learn is live with No Regrets...
I've made some huge mistakes along my way, loved too many bad boys, bought too many handbags, drunk and partied my teens, twenties and half of my thirties away!.. Do I regret it.... Hell no!... Life would have been a dame site duller if I had listened!....

2 comments:

Victoria Eales said...

Great minds for this post!

Vx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Great post - could have been written about me, too! x