Thursday, 2 May 2013

Spring bloom

Today's theme for Blog everyday in May is Spring.... What do I love,... first and foremost is the cherry blossom on the trees. Commuting in and out of London daily when invariabley I leave home in the dark and arrive home in the evening in the dark, a small blossoming tree can lift a weary spirit.
I get excited when I see the daffodils poke their heads above the grass and start to bloom because I
know that lighter days are on there way.... It's the little things that make a difference and a little
injection of colour makes all the difference for me..taking me from the grey and gloom of winter towards blue skies and a little warmth....

No comments:

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Spring bloom

Today's theme for Blog everyday in May is Spring.... What do I love,... first and foremost is the cherry blossom on the trees. Commuting in and out of London daily when invariabley I leave home in the dark and arrive home in the evening in the dark, a small blossoming tree can lift a weary spirit.
I get excited when I see the daffodils poke their heads above the grass and start to bloom because I
know that lighter days are on there way.... It's the little things that make a difference and a little
injection of colour makes all the difference for me..taking me from the grey and gloom of winter towards blue skies and a little warmth....

No comments: