Some of my Christmas traditions include:-
- Christmas Eve Pj's - new Jim jams to see Santa in!
- Present fairy delivers all presents ending up at brothers for Christmas Eve evening, culminating in 'twas night before Christmas' story read before bedtime.
- Baking fairy cooks Christmas morning muffins to assist in present opening.
- Boxing Day is spent at the Big yellow store... Working the Selfridges sale!
- A ballet is always seen as part of the festive celebrations.
- My whole Christmas is documented in Journal your Christmas... Example here from 2010.
And then finally is my love affair with New York!... A bi-annual / annual visit... Usually wrapped into Christmas countdown!... Here's a few posts to see why it's become one of Teresa's Traditions!