Sunday, 19 May 2013

Teresa's Traditions...

When I think of Tradition I instantly think of Christmas!... It's the most traditional time of the year.
Some of my Christmas traditions include:-
  • Christmas Eve Pj's - new Jim jams to see Santa in!
  • Present fairy delivers all presents ending up at brothers for Christmas Eve evening, culminating in 'twas night before Christmas' story read before bedtime.
  • Baking fairy cooks Christmas morning muffins to assist in present opening.
  • Boxing Day is spent at the Big yellow store... Working the Selfridges sale!
  • A ballet is always seen as part of the festive celebrations.
  • My whole Christmas is documented in Journal your Christmas... Example here from 2010.
Outside of Christmas another family tradition that has grown over the last 5 years is my brother running the London marathon... Each year I have joined my Sis in-law niece & nephew and stood on the embankment to cheer on all the runners and my Bruv.. Here's some previous posts.
One of my other favourite traditions is my gift from my Gay Best Friend that I have received for the past few years... As a lover of rugby, this ticks soooo many boxes!... It is the Diuex de Stade rugby calendar from France!... Oh my ....there are no words!!... A tradition I look forward to each year!
And then finally is my love affair with New York!... A bi-annual / annual visit... Usually wrapped into Christmas countdown!... Here's a few posts to see why it's become one of Teresa's Traditions!

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I buy my GBF the Michael Buble calendar every year - it's a running joke now esp as we open our presents in front of my family!!

Victoria x

(PS your comment page doesn't open automoatically via bloglovin (I had the same prob on mine) so unless people think to right click, open in a new tab etc it they may be unable/think they're unable to comment)

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Teresa's Traditions...

When I think of Tradition I instantly think of Christmas!... It's the most traditional time of the year.
Some of my Christmas traditions include:-
  • Christmas Eve Pj's - new Jim jams to see Santa in!
  • Present fairy delivers all presents ending up at brothers for Christmas Eve evening, culminating in 'twas night before Christmas' story read before bedtime.
  • Baking fairy cooks Christmas morning muffins to assist in present opening.
  • Boxing Day is spent at the Big yellow store... Working the Selfridges sale!
  • A ballet is always seen as part of the festive celebrations.
  • My whole Christmas is documented in Journal your Christmas... Example here from 2010.
Outside of Christmas another family tradition that has grown over the last 5 years is my brother running the London marathon... Each year I have joined my Sis in-law niece & nephew and stood on the embankment to cheer on all the runners and my Bruv.. Here's some previous posts.
One of my other favourite traditions is my gift from my Gay Best Friend that I have received for the past few years... As a lover of rugby, this ticks soooo many boxes!... It is the Diuex de Stade rugby calendar from France!... Oh my ....there are no words!!... A tradition I look forward to each year!
And then finally is my love affair with New York!... A bi-annual / annual visit... Usually wrapped into Christmas countdown!... Here's a few posts to see why it's become one of Teresa's Traditions!

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I buy my GBF the Michael Buble calendar every year - it's a running joke now esp as we open our presents in front of my family!!

Victoria x

(PS your comment page doesn't open automoatically via bloglovin (I had the same prob on mine) so unless people think to right click, open in a new tab etc it they may be unable/think they're unable to comment)