Saturday, 3 August 2013

New Arrivals in July...

July saw a number of new arrivals in my life and the country worthy of a little celebration ... the first being the arrival of a new Prince and future King of England, George, son to Kate & William.
The second was a prince to my friend Kelly and husband James and little brother for Sophie, Congratulations on the birth of baby Lewis....
And finally 2 princes of my own!....
Fitzwilliam (Fitz for short) and Darcy ... Two little kittens now residing at Teresa's terrace. ... Fitz is the white tabby and Darcy is the black one. It has taken some time for me to name them as I wanted something significant to me and their personalities... Fitzwilliam is the most outgoing and adventurous of the 2 and Darcy is dark and brooding!... Pride & prejudice is my favourite book and with it celebrating 200 years this year thought it was fitting to name my two kitties after one of the most iconic & loved men in print!
London celebrated the birth of Prince George in style.. with multiple landmarks turning blue, including the big yellow store. One of the windows in the store was filled with corgis and balloons... along with celebratory cupcakes and cocktails in store.  

As you can see the kittens are settling in...The towel bales and the toy basket are very popular mediums of entertainment along with my iPad which they pad all over the minute I turn it on! Whilst typing this post I have two little helpers, one sitting on my shoulder and the other walking across my lap, tapping the screen!
The kittens have left their sibling with its mum so she isn't too lonely without them and reside around the corner at my friends house, so not too far if they miss their mum too much!.. Although judging on how well they have settled on the sofa I don't think they will go back!...

One week in they have given me endless hours of fun, .. They scamper around like lunatics and then fall asleep on their feet.. Very naughty, funny and sweet.. Perfect little housemates for me.


1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

Congrats on becoming the mum to 2 fur babies (I love this saying!!). Its looks like they will keep you busy and very amused. I wouldn't be without my little man (well okay as you know he is a dog but to me he's my little man). Have many happy moments with them both.
:)

Saturday, 3 August 2013

New Arrivals in July...

July saw a number of new arrivals in my life and the country worthy of a little celebration ... the first being the arrival of a new Prince and future King of England, George, son to Kate & William.
The second was a prince to my friend Kelly and husband James and little brother for Sophie, Congratulations on the birth of baby Lewis....
And finally 2 princes of my own!....
Fitzwilliam (Fitz for short) and Darcy ... Two little kittens now residing at Teresa's terrace. ... Fitz is the white tabby and Darcy is the black one. It has taken some time for me to name them as I wanted something significant to me and their personalities... Fitzwilliam is the most outgoing and adventurous of the 2 and Darcy is dark and brooding!... Pride & prejudice is my favourite book and with it celebrating 200 years this year thought it was fitting to name my two kitties after one of the most iconic & loved men in print!
London celebrated the birth of Prince George in style.. with multiple landmarks turning blue, including the big yellow store. One of the windows in the store was filled with corgis and balloons... along with celebratory cupcakes and cocktails in store.  

As you can see the kittens are settling in...The towel bales and the toy basket are very popular mediums of entertainment along with my iPad which they pad all over the minute I turn it on! Whilst typing this post I have two little helpers, one sitting on my shoulder and the other walking across my lap, tapping the screen!
The kittens have left their sibling with its mum so she isn't too lonely without them and reside around the corner at my friends house, so not too far if they miss their mum too much!.. Although judging on how well they have settled on the sofa I don't think they will go back!...

One week in they have given me endless hours of fun, .. They scamper around like lunatics and then fall asleep on their feet.. Very naughty, funny and sweet.. Perfect little housemates for me.


1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

Congrats on becoming the mum to 2 fur babies (I love this saying!!). Its looks like they will keep you busy and very amused. I wouldn't be without my little man (well okay as you know he is a dog but to me he's my little man). Have many happy moments with them both.
:)