Saturday, 10 August 2013

The Couture of Facials..

What do you do when you find out Chanel are launching a pop-up spa sanctuary in your workplace for a week... I rushed up from my desk and headed down to the Chanel to book my appointment. I'm a huge fan  of Chanel, it is my cosmetic brand of choice, my make-up bag is not complete with the Boy lip shine, multiple nail polishes, and eyebrow pallette.
However I have never used their skin care products.
After an extremely demanding month, this was a perfect 90minute escape from the hussle & bustle of daily life.
Katerina was my therapist, she was fabulous, and immediately put me at ease. I'm not great in these environments always a little too self conscious, I think it helped that she was a little older and not a young tanned glamour puss!
The room was beautifully styled in Chanel... I was treated to a full deep cleanse facial, head & hand massage. K was not one of these people that felt the need to talk throughout or fill the empty silences with incessant chatter.. This aided my relaxation completely and could of easily have gone to sleep when she finished.

My skin at the end looked amazing, it felt so clean, with a radiance I haven't seen in a long time.
What I loved was the lack of pressure on me to purchase everything that had been used, especially as the whole cost of the facial was redeemable against Chanel products at the end.. Perfect! I am going to invest in the oil cleanser when my current cleanser is finished. I would never have used an oil cleanser as I have combination skin, however it seems that the two principals work together , which makes sense when you think that oil & water don't mix, so an oil cleanser is better for my skin!
I loved my Chanel pamper experience and would book again in a heartbeat if they were to do it again.

I was not paid by either Chanel or Selfridges to review this treatment  all views are my own, based on my personal experience. 

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

You lucky thing - I really wanted to get booked in but was trying to economise!!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Saturday, 10 August 2013

The Couture of Facials..

What do you do when you find out Chanel are launching a pop-up spa sanctuary in your workplace for a week... I rushed up from my desk and headed down to the Chanel to book my appointment. I'm a huge fan  of Chanel, it is my cosmetic brand of choice, my make-up bag is not complete with the Boy lip shine, multiple nail polishes, and eyebrow pallette.
However I have never used their skin care products.
After an extremely demanding month, this was a perfect 90minute escape from the hussle & bustle of daily life.
Katerina was my therapist, she was fabulous, and immediately put me at ease. I'm not great in these environments always a little too self conscious, I think it helped that she was a little older and not a young tanned glamour puss!
The room was beautifully styled in Chanel... I was treated to a full deep cleanse facial, head & hand massage. K was not one of these people that felt the need to talk throughout or fill the empty silences with incessant chatter.. This aided my relaxation completely and could of easily have gone to sleep when she finished.

My skin at the end looked amazing, it felt so clean, with a radiance I haven't seen in a long time.
What I loved was the lack of pressure on me to purchase everything that had been used, especially as the whole cost of the facial was redeemable against Chanel products at the end.. Perfect! I am going to invest in the oil cleanser when my current cleanser is finished. I would never have used an oil cleanser as I have combination skin, however it seems that the two principals work together , which makes sense when you think that oil & water don't mix, so an oil cleanser is better for my skin!
I loved my Chanel pamper experience and would book again in a heartbeat if they were to do it again.

I was not paid by either Chanel or Selfridges to review this treatment  all views are my own, based on my personal experience. 

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

You lucky thing - I really wanted to get booked in but was trying to economise!!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com