Monday, 4 November 2013

Halloween tea...

As most of you know I am partial to an afternoon tea and on Halloween I decided to treat myself to a little trick of a tea for Halloween. A number of hotels hosted Halloween tea this year and I chose the tea rooms at The Royal Horseguards . The hotel is tucked away between Whitehall & Embankment and is a gorgeous old fashioned hotel.
The tea came with the usual sandwiches & scones, along with mini tuna melts & savoury stuffed profiteroles, Halloween cakes, cake pops & candy floss.  The tea was fun and perfect or us big kids who can't 'trick or treat'. My only disappointment was service wasn't great.
I would visit the hotel again as he huge sofas by the fireplace would be a perfect retreat after a bracing walk along the river in winter, complete with a large hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I'm off to the Alice tea at the Sanderson this weekend.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Monday, 4 November 2013

Halloween tea...

As most of you know I am partial to an afternoon tea and on Halloween I decided to treat myself to a little trick of a tea for Halloween. A number of hotels hosted Halloween tea this year and I chose the tea rooms at The Royal Horseguards . The hotel is tucked away between Whitehall & Embankment and is a gorgeous old fashioned hotel.
The tea came with the usual sandwiches & scones, along with mini tuna melts & savoury stuffed profiteroles, Halloween cakes, cake pops & candy floss.  The tea was fun and perfect or us big kids who can't 'trick or treat'. My only disappointment was service wasn't great.
I would visit the hotel again as he huge sofas by the fireplace would be a perfect retreat after a bracing walk along the river in winter, complete with a large hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

I'm off to the Alice tea at the Sanderson this weekend.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com