Thursday, 2 January 2014

Dear Santa.....

Before the close of 12th night I would like to share all my memories of Christmas 2013, my favourite bits and things i did during the Holidays.
Each year I send Father Christmas a small note of what would make up my perfect Christmas stocking.
This years list had 5 small asks!......
  • a day with David Beckham
  • an evening with Michael Buble
  • Christmas at Claridges
  • 2014 in New York
  • and George Clooney at anytime!
alas my instructions could not have been clear enough as what Santa left in my stocking was:
  • David Beckham table book - yes I could while away a day gazing at this!
  • Michael Buble book & CD ... perfect for an evening curled up on the sofa
  • Christmas at Claridges - novel by Karen Swann
  • Kate Spade NY scarf & phone cover - I will spend 2014 wrapped in New York
  • and the complete box set of ER.... George Clooney at anytime!!....
all fabulous, if a little muddled!.... joking aside I got lots of lovely presents, as did Fitz & Darcy so a really BIG thankyou to everyone.
Hope that Santa was as generous with you as he was with me!!
x

No comments:

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Dear Santa.....

Before the close of 12th night I would like to share all my memories of Christmas 2013, my favourite bits and things i did during the Holidays.
Each year I send Father Christmas a small note of what would make up my perfect Christmas stocking.
This years list had 5 small asks!......
  • a day with David Beckham
  • an evening with Michael Buble
  • Christmas at Claridges
  • 2014 in New York
  • and George Clooney at anytime!
alas my instructions could not have been clear enough as what Santa left in my stocking was:
  • David Beckham table book - yes I could while away a day gazing at this!
  • Michael Buble book & CD ... perfect for an evening curled up on the sofa
  • Christmas at Claridges - novel by Karen Swann
  • Kate Spade NY scarf & phone cover - I will spend 2014 wrapped in New York
  • and the complete box set of ER.... George Clooney at anytime!!....
all fabulous, if a little muddled!.... joking aside I got lots of lovely presents, as did Fitz & Darcy so a really BIG thankyou to everyone.
Hope that Santa was as generous with you as he was with me!!
x

No comments: