Friday, 31 January 2014

Feeling Fabulous Friday...

The eyebrow is my feature for my first Feeling Fabulous Friday. This year I am determined to pamper myself more, and February I will be aiming to create the perfect brow!... My eyebrows are relatively fair and I tend to hide behind my glasses frames... this year I am going to love my lenses, lashes & brows!
Never have eyebrows been talked about as much since Brook Shields 70's caterpillers graced the big screen than when Cara Delevignes brows hit the cat walk. Now it is acceptable to have eyebrows as opposed to penciled lines.
Secret Santa left me a fabulous kit from the legendary Charlotte Tilbury, which I am aiming to master. I am already a convert to her full fat lashes mascara which curls, separates,and adds volume length and drama... perfect from desk to drinks and has replaced my much loved YSL.
The brow lift tool allows you to shape, lift and shade your eyebrow ... following the nostril /eye principle and this cool you tube video, I am going to master the art of perfect brows!.
 The kit also contains a beautiful 50's looking lash curlers and a feline flick eye pencil perfect to finish off the eye along with a full fat mascara.
Pop back next month and find out how I got on and what my fabulous friday feature is for February.
(all products my own- I have not received payment for this feature)
Forthcoming Fabulous Friday dates for 2014 are:


No comments:

Friday, 31 January 2014

Feeling Fabulous Friday...

The eyebrow is my feature for my first Feeling Fabulous Friday. This year I am determined to pamper myself more, and February I will be aiming to create the perfect brow!... My eyebrows are relatively fair and I tend to hide behind my glasses frames... this year I am going to love my lenses, lashes & brows!
Never have eyebrows been talked about as much since Brook Shields 70's caterpillers graced the big screen than when Cara Delevignes brows hit the cat walk. Now it is acceptable to have eyebrows as opposed to penciled lines.
Secret Santa left me a fabulous kit from the legendary Charlotte Tilbury, which I am aiming to master. I am already a convert to her full fat lashes mascara which curls, separates,and adds volume length and drama... perfect from desk to drinks and has replaced my much loved YSL.
The brow lift tool allows you to shape, lift and shade your eyebrow ... following the nostril /eye principle and this cool you tube video, I am going to master the art of perfect brows!.
 The kit also contains a beautiful 50's looking lash curlers and a feline flick eye pencil perfect to finish off the eye along with a full fat mascara.
Pop back next month and find out how I got on and what my fabulous friday feature is for February.
(all products my own- I have not received payment for this feature)
Forthcoming Fabulous Friday dates for 2014 are:


No comments: