Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Welcome to my first Totes Amaze Tuesday post. Today I'm sharing my latest handbag love. My friends are probably thinking that I will start with a Mulberry, but I'm not!.... another bag has captured my heart this month. The beautiful, gorgeous Liberty by Victoria Beckham. This bag was a gift from Santa and Mr Selfridge ..... and I love it.
This bag can slip from a slummy saturday with jeans and a jumper to heels and an uber stylish dress in moments. Having coveted VB's handbag collection lots over the past couple of months since its arrival at work, I can say there isn't one in the S/S collection that I wouldn't mind hanging off my arm, the lady does know her handbags!
The Liberty comes in a range of colours, including a gorgeous orange, however I opted for the classic black. The bag can be an open tote and a closed tote dependent on how you style. It has a rigid base and comes completely lined, with inside pockets big enough to secure valuables, including space for an ipad.
As you can see it's big enough to hold a multitude of my bits & pieces..... umbrella & scarf are 2 essentials I cant leave home without during January, along with my moleskin diaries.
I am sure that this style bag will soon be copied up and down the highstreet, it is one of the most versatile bags that I have.... here's one look that I've been sporting with it at the weekend.
Skinny jeans, boots, jumper & wool coat.... effortlessly styled with a trilby & VB tote... perfect!
What arm candy has stolen your heart this month, and how have you been wearing it?

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Welcome to my first Totes Amaze Tuesday post. Today I'm sharing my latest handbag love. My friends are probably thinking that I will start with a Mulberry, but I'm not!.... another bag has captured my heart this month. The beautiful, gorgeous Liberty by Victoria Beckham. This bag was a gift from Santa and Mr Selfridge ..... and I love it.
This bag can slip from a slummy saturday with jeans and a jumper to heels and an uber stylish dress in moments. Having coveted VB's handbag collection lots over the past couple of months since its arrival at work, I can say there isn't one in the S/S collection that I wouldn't mind hanging off my arm, the lady does know her handbags!
The Liberty comes in a range of colours, including a gorgeous orange, however I opted for the classic black. The bag can be an open tote and a closed tote dependent on how you style. It has a rigid base and comes completely lined, with inside pockets big enough to secure valuables, including space for an ipad.
As you can see it's big enough to hold a multitude of my bits & pieces..... umbrella & scarf are 2 essentials I cant leave home without during January, along with my moleskin diaries.
I am sure that this style bag will soon be copied up and down the highstreet, it is one of the most versatile bags that I have.... here's one look that I've been sporting with it at the weekend.
Skinny jeans, boots, jumper & wool coat.... effortlessly styled with a trilby & VB tote... perfect!
What arm candy has stolen your heart this month, and how have you been wearing it?