Sunday, 2 February 2014

Social Media Sunday

As mentioned on my January round-up, Social Media has really played a part in keeping me entertained during my stressful January. Last year I discussed my thoughts on Social media, here  is that post, it now is so much of my daily like I have decided for it to become a regular feature each month.
Here are are my Social Media favourites from Jan 14.
Blog world

I still love blogging and this post from Stephanie Howell kick started me into thinking about making some changes to my blog this year. Stephanie is one of my favourites and thoroughly enjoying her life adventures with soldier & 4 girls in Italy.
Joy the Baker - homemade kitty treats... added to my things to make this year for the kitties!
Nouvelle Daily - a fabulous lifestyle blog - with a much needed blog post of "Keeping hair fresh for Longer" perfect for my early morning and late nights in Jan.
Lisa Moorefield - 10 Scrapbooking apps... great list which I am going to explore  and a fab craft blog.
Instagram
I have quite a diverse follow list on Instagram, these 6 snaps put a smile on my face in Jan
Mrs Button; toad in the hole bake made my mouth water and lust after the gorgeous pink mason mixing bowl.
Coach - huge fan of coach accessories and their snowy yellow taxi had me day dreaming of a trip to NY.
Tea & Crafting - loved their wool pile from The Homemakery, really need to get my crochet & knitting needles out again.
Jane Means - ribbons and twine to dribble over... loving these new boxsets.
Talking of dribbling... the delicious David Gandy's instagram account is one of my daily treats... this towel snap completely brightened one of my days at my desk!
Mrs's M's sea scape snap is just gorgeous... snapped from the train on her way home from her 2 days in London.
Twitter
Along with my fun filled tweets from James Haskell it was lovely to see Ali Mcnamara back in tweet world, with her inspirational quotes and teasers of her new novel. Another favourite is the MPS helicopter, fascinating in site to the police services in the sky, complete with stunning photos and some very humorous tweets.
Pinterest
my favourite this month was Henri Bendel's project life pins for Jan.... I will be exploring more of these in detail throughout the year.

what has been grabbing your attention on the social media scene this month.

No comments:

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Social Media Sunday

As mentioned on my January round-up, Social Media has really played a part in keeping me entertained during my stressful January. Last year I discussed my thoughts on Social media, here  is that post, it now is so much of my daily like I have decided for it to become a regular feature each month.
Here are are my Social Media favourites from Jan 14.
Blog world

I still love blogging and this post from Stephanie Howell kick started me into thinking about making some changes to my blog this year. Stephanie is one of my favourites and thoroughly enjoying her life adventures with soldier & 4 girls in Italy.
Joy the Baker - homemade kitty treats... added to my things to make this year for the kitties!
Nouvelle Daily - a fabulous lifestyle blog - with a much needed blog post of "Keeping hair fresh for Longer" perfect for my early morning and late nights in Jan.
Lisa Moorefield - 10 Scrapbooking apps... great list which I am going to explore  and a fab craft blog.
Instagram
I have quite a diverse follow list on Instagram, these 6 snaps put a smile on my face in Jan
Mrs Button; toad in the hole bake made my mouth water and lust after the gorgeous pink mason mixing bowl.
Coach - huge fan of coach accessories and their snowy yellow taxi had me day dreaming of a trip to NY.
Tea & Crafting - loved their wool pile from The Homemakery, really need to get my crochet & knitting needles out again.
Jane Means - ribbons and twine to dribble over... loving these new boxsets.
Talking of dribbling... the delicious David Gandy's instagram account is one of my daily treats... this towel snap completely brightened one of my days at my desk!
Mrs's M's sea scape snap is just gorgeous... snapped from the train on her way home from her 2 days in London.
Twitter
Along with my fun filled tweets from James Haskell it was lovely to see Ali Mcnamara back in tweet world, with her inspirational quotes and teasers of her new novel. Another favourite is the MPS helicopter, fascinating in site to the police services in the sky, complete with stunning photos and some very humorous tweets.
Pinterest
my favourite this month was Henri Bendel's project life pins for Jan.... I will be exploring more of these in detail throughout the year.

what has been grabbing your attention on the social media scene this month.

No comments: