Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Welcome to my 2nd Totes Amaze Tuesday for 2014.... If you missed the first one, check it out here. This month with the weather having been so miserable for such a long time, I needed to inject a little colour into my daily commute to brighten my days. With it being February I opted for my gorgeous red Mulberry Effie Tote.
This tote is a perfect for commuting. It can be carried as a tote over the arm or alternatively across the body. It also has lots of compartments inside and holds lots!!... perfect for me. As with every bag change over,  my bits & bobs inside get a make-over. Kate Spade, and Michael Kors have assisted with the styling. Clarins has been invaluable with its Hand cream and beauty flash balm and my must have accessory for each day has been an umbrella!
Mulberry is a fabulous British brand, and I really hope with its new changes at the top it doesn't loose its British heritage. This video details what it does best.
 So many people have commented when I use this bag, accessorised with a red Alexander Mcqueen scarf, with  a black coat and boots its made me feel fabulous on the wet, grey February days. Here's how I've been styling my bag during Feb.
I am very fortunate to be able to but such gorgeous handbags with a very generous discount, however a large number of red handbags are featured on the high street. I highly recommend a red bag as an instant 'pick'me up... its as effective as the red cups from starbucks at christmas... it gives a little red glow from the inside!!

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

A perfect antidote to miserable winter commuting.
Z xx

Victoria Eales said...

Absolutely love the colour of this and you're so right a red bag when you wear a lot of black (like I do too) is the perfect accessory.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Sarah ~ Crafts from the Cwtch said...

I'm currently trying to decide whether to get this bag - I have several larger Mulberry bags which I don't use as they are so heavy (my favourite being the bayswater which rarely leaves the cupboard these days) and I can't find many reviews. Could you tell me if this is a heavy bag when empty and whether the straps are wide enough to carry any weight comfortably? I'd be really grateful. :)

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Totes Amaze Tuesday

Welcome to my 2nd Totes Amaze Tuesday for 2014.... If you missed the first one, check it out here. This month with the weather having been so miserable for such a long time, I needed to inject a little colour into my daily commute to brighten my days. With it being February I opted for my gorgeous red Mulberry Effie Tote.
This tote is a perfect for commuting. It can be carried as a tote over the arm or alternatively across the body. It also has lots of compartments inside and holds lots!!... perfect for me. As with every bag change over,  my bits & bobs inside get a make-over. Kate Spade, and Michael Kors have assisted with the styling. Clarins has been invaluable with its Hand cream and beauty flash balm and my must have accessory for each day has been an umbrella!
Mulberry is a fabulous British brand, and I really hope with its new changes at the top it doesn't loose its British heritage. This video details what it does best.
 So many people have commented when I use this bag, accessorised with a red Alexander Mcqueen scarf, with  a black coat and boots its made me feel fabulous on the wet, grey February days. Here's how I've been styling my bag during Feb.
I am very fortunate to be able to but such gorgeous handbags with a very generous discount, however a large number of red handbags are featured on the high street. I highly recommend a red bag as an instant 'pick'me up... its as effective as the red cups from starbucks at christmas... it gives a little red glow from the inside!!

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

A perfect antidote to miserable winter commuting.
Z xx

Victoria Eales said...

Absolutely love the colour of this and you're so right a red bag when you wear a lot of black (like I do too) is the perfect accessory.

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Sarah ~ Crafts from the Cwtch said...

I'm currently trying to decide whether to get this bag - I have several larger Mulberry bags which I don't use as they are so heavy (my favourite being the bayswater which rarely leaves the cupboard these days) and I can't find many reviews. Could you tell me if this is a heavy bag when empty and whether the straps are wide enough to carry any weight comfortably? I'd be really grateful. :)